Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Our plan is to have the share/swing path be the main path. The other paths will, for the most part, be avoidable side routes.

There will be setup scenes for these paths, such as the blackmail path, but there will be decisions involved in these that will allow you to 'end' the path before things progress too far. Those decisions may not be in the form of a Yes or No choice to continue the path, but choices you have made will impact how the path progresses.

We are planning on having cuckold, cheating, hotwife paths as well as all forms of NTR (netorare, netori, netorase), but these will be avoidable as well, again after some setup of the paths where necessary.

For the swinging/sharing. We plan to have choices for which couples you swing with. These may not always have a 'good' choice, but there will be a 'lesser of two evils' choice at the very least. For instance, there may be two couples you can choose from. One would have a 'bad' husband, but a 'good' wife, and the other being the opposite with a 'bad' wife and a 'good' husband. We could have a totally 'good' couple and a totally 'bad' couple to choose from as well. Those choices that you make on which couple you go with will also have an impact on how your wife reacts in the future as well.

We are trying to give choices that allow you to avoid the parts you are not interested in, or the people you are not interested in, however, that is not always possible in order to advance the story. So there could be some scenes that will happen without a choice for them. Again, like the setup of the blackmail route, where we have to build up to a certain point in order to keep it as real as possible, while still moving along in the story.

Hope that answers your questions, but feel free to ask more, and I will answer to the best of my ability, without giving away too much.
Heya, great responses in the thread, thank you for being so interactive!

So for clarification purposes, will the player have the choice to hard stop any of the poor "corruption" shennannigans like wha tthe old neighbor is doing or not? Sharing and swing is fun, but all too often this creeps into the "got blackmailed because I am an idiot" territory for the female characters, and then the cheating starts, and the game is marked as ignored.

If all parties in the couple stick to the true sharing and exploring path wherew they don't do solo stuff, or at least tell the other beforehand that's one thing, but I really hope all this NTR focused cheating behavior is something that can be killed and burned with fire in the game to never even get started.

Already, the mis-match with the stories of how maked the old neighbor was during the shower is throwing major red flags (and based on how these games always seem to go can pretty much guarentee he was naked and the wife lied about it which is a shitty foundation already for a sharing/swinging path), so wanted to get clarification if this game will be worth following or not in the future.

The game was enjoyable up to that part and then it was a hard fight to not Alt-F4 it and close the thread from futurre comnsideration just from the history of so many games on the site already that start well and then go down the wrong path.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Heya, great responses in the thread, thank you for being so interactive!

So for clarification purposes, will the player have the choice to hard stop any of the poor "corruption" shennannigans like wha tthe old neighbor is doing or not? Sharing and swing is fun, but all too often this creeps into the "got blackmailed because I am an idiot" territory for the female characters, and then the cheating starts, and the game is marked as ignored.

If all parties in the couple stick to the true sharing and exploring path wherew they don't do solo stuff, or at least tell the other beforehand that's one thing, but I really hope all this NTR focused cheating behavior is something that can be killed and burned with fire in the game to never even get started.

Already, the mis-match with the stories of how maked the old neighbor was during the shower is throwing major red flags (and based on how these games always seem to go can pretty much guarentee he was naked and the wife lied about it which is a shitty foundation already for a sharing/swinging path), so wanted to get clarification if this game will be worth following or not in the future.

The game was enjoyable up to that part and then it was a hard fight to not Alt-F4 it and close the thread from futurre comnsideration just from the history of so many games on the site already that start well and then go down the wrong path.
I can say that the choices you make will determine what your wife does. If you treat her poorly, or cheat on her yourself, then there is a chance that she will do the same to you. There may not be a hard Yes or No choice to keep things from going too far, but there are choices that will determine whether they do or not.

We are planning on 'solo' scenes with the wife, but if you are a good husband, then you will have a choice in having those happen or not, and would be informed of them happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The choices are what determines how the relationship goes. As I said in an earlier post, there are some scenes that are 'setups' for possible paths in the future, and are also there to show the personalities of the characters. Much like the old neighbor scenes. Or the roleplay scenes. Those are there to build the choices that have been, or will be, made. The blackmail scenes are also a setup for what is coming in the future, and it will be more clear in the next update. I can say the choice of how you and your wife deal with the blackmail will be up to the player in the next chapter.

Hope this helps. I don't want to give away too much, but also want to answer any concerns people may have. Feel free to ask and I will answer as I can.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Wanted to let everyone know. We noticed an issue with the Android port, not displaying menus and choices properly, so we have resolved that, and updated the link on the OP. Also we had noticed that the Discord link had timed out, and don't know how long that has been an issue, but it is also resolved now.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It is a possibility that we will have a dominate female in a couple available for swinging but it would be a single scene If we do and not ongoing.
Thanks, so it's only one time? Can't expect a woman who interested in that and have a relationship with her :LOL:?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks, so it's only one time? Can't expect a woman who interested in that and have a relationship with her :LOL:?
Femdom really isn't either of our kinks so I don't think we would be able to do a full relationship justice, and would end up being just a poorly written attempt. Also it really wouldn't fit into our storyline for a full relationship.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Femdom really isn't either of our kinks so I don't think we would be able to do a full relationship justice, and would end up being just a poorly written attempt. Also it really wouldn't fit into our storyline for a full relationship.
I understand. You have to do what's best for the game.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This looks fun. Does the wife get fucked by any old dirty bastards? I sure hope so!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This looks fun. Does the wife get fucked by any old dirty bastards? I sure hope so!
Not yet, but there is some hot nursing home style action to scratch that itch for you. Who knows what the future may bring? You know... other than loss of blatter control, loss of teeth, loss of memory, and eventual funerals.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think this will be a great game. It will gain a following soon enough. That said.. can you release the 8/1 preview mentioned on Pateron?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I think this will be a great game. It will gain a following soon enough. That said.. can you release the 8/1 preview mentioned on Pateron?
Sorry, I don't want to undercut our patrons who support us partly for the exclusive content.

And thanks for the comment about the game. Don't know how great it will be, but we are trying to make it as good as possible!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder if she got busy with someone ? kinda interisting blouse she has there ? Covering the hands . Possibly part od a costume ?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder if she got busy with someone ? kinda interisting blouse she has there ? Covering the hands . Possibly part od a costume ?
Very possible. Not going to give away what happened in that outfit. I did like the outfit though when I was picking something for her to wear for this scene.

Although, this is the chapter where some 'getting busy' will begin to happen!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
When is the realse possibly coming out ? You mention a 30 day cycle in a post ..... but that is very aggressive for a couple guys that do this part time.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Just wanted to share a picture of our MC's wife here. I thought she looked pretty sexy with her hair kind of messed up here. This will be in a scene for our next chapter. View attachment 1976547
This is probably another task blackmailer? Looks like a basement, terribly long bed.She doesn't look lucky, but rather worried

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
When is the realse possibly coming out ? You mention a 30 day cycle in a post ..... but that is very aggressive for a couple guys that do this part time.
Yeah, 30 days was a pipe dream we realized. We ended up with much longer chapters than originally anticipated. Our story grew quite a bit. It has turned out to be about a 4 months cycle with how much we put in each chapter. I am probably a quarter through renders at this point, and we are moving along on the script pretty well also.

Reactions: Busted1201
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes