Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
This game sounds right up my alley and I wish I could try it, but I have Win32. Will it be enabled in future (I think it's simple to turn it on and doesn't take anything away from 64bit version) ? Appreciate any info, thanks!
Uploaded the 32 bit version to the OP. Let me know if it's working fine. Hope you enjoy the game!

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Uploaded the 32 bit version to the OP. Let me know if it's working fine. Hope you enjoy the game!
Sorry to inform you of bad news, but it does not work. Tried either of the files and they behave same, can't run the program. It's as if it's still 64bit version..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There is a mistake in the Bar, the time of day is not right it should be in the evening and not in the morning.There is also morning in the hotel in the evening

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Do you mean in the story it says morning? Or the image looks like daytime outside?
daytime outside - The characters talk about an evening in a bar and in a hotel about a night, but in these two scenes there is a day outside

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
daytime outside - The characters talk about an evening in a bar and in a hotel about a night, but in these two scenes there is a day outside
Either it is Daylight Savings Time in the US, so it doesn't get dark until around 9:30 at night, or they are in Alaska, where it can be daytime for 22 hours straight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for letting me know

Reactions: Sadowdark

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry to inform you of bad news, but it does not work. Tried either of the files and they behave same, can't run the program. It's as if it's still 64bit version..
Sorry didn't notice this earlier. I am wondering if it has to do with the Webp images. I have a 32 bit laptop at work, I will see if I can check it with this, and try to make one work.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Sorry didn't notice this earlier. I am wondering if it has to do with the Webp images. I have a 32 bit laptop at work, I will see if I can check it with this, and try to make one work.
Good luck, but I don't think Webp have anything to do with it as many games use Webp to have lower size game and I have no issues with them if they have Win32 version. Thanks for trying I appreciate it!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
And I thought I guessed
Good guesses, Charlie’s obvious but I could see John, getting all that personal information from him. But what about that Dr at the hospital, he seems a little shady, maybe he wants to bang her, or get her to have swinging relationship with him & his wife

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good guesses, Charlie’s obvious but I could see John, getting all that personal information from him. But what about that Dr at the hospital, he seems a little shady, maybe he wants to bang her, or get her to have swinging relationship with him & his wife
The doctor can also be a suspect, the blackmailer tells about Marry's husband, Mary changes clothes, and her husband is standing by her side. How does he know that her husband is next to his wife, he must have seen them in the corridor.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes