• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Nice start for a game. The MC is gorgeous as its already been stated, but even background characters and locations are well-made. The story's pitch is a nice plus, will wait to see how it develops.

Regarding sexual content, I'm uninterested in a lesbian path, but hell if it floats people's boats go for it.

I for one would be more interested in her relations with older guys, such as her friend's father. It seems to be hinted at but it's maybe just me overthinking it.

Anyway, godspeed creator! You're off to a good start!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi,
I was able to make good progress over the weekend. The first scene of version 0.02 is done!

Right now version 0.02 has about 10% of content amount version 0.01 had. I will try my best to keep up this pace so I can deliver the next version as soon as possible.

I hope you had a nice weekend too.

Ardanos

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ardanos Very nice. Beautiful.
The point categories "casual" and "integrity" have me slightly confused, but then again I'm no English native speaker either.

Maybe you could ask monroe to add some "planned tags" under "Genre", to give the audience an idea of what to expect.

Anyway, bookmarked and good luck! :)(y)
English is my first language and I'm even confused by this system..so what exactly leads to what? Neither one of those terms is a sleeze term lol
Just a wild guess, though....."integrity" is having high morals. "Casual" is to be a bit loose in your virtues and morals. So, I would guess that "casual" may lead her to a bit of fun, while "integrity" would keep her a snob. lol

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
English is my first language and I'm even confused by this system..so what exactly leads to what? Neither one of those terms is a sleeze term lol
Just a wild guess, though....."integrity" is having high morals. "Casual" is to be a bit loose in your virtues and morals. So, I would guess that "casual" may lead her to a bit of fun, while "integrity" would keep her a snob. lol
100% agree "integrity" path most likely means high morals, low corruption while "casual" path would make her more open to being corrupted. I'm really excited to see where this game goes.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Ardanos Good start, but you should think in the size of the game, 1 GB for that little content so far is too much, the final version will be like what? 20 GB? You should compress your renders better.

Look for example Bad Memories, it has great renders too, in 1440p, it has now 5 times more content than yours and is even lighter, it weights 736mb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol, no I didn't mean THAT compression, what I meant was the image compression. See, I rendered the images in png format (like everybody else) and they had 1-4MB in filesize, now they are .jpg and are roughly 150-400KB, that's 10% of what they used to be.
As I said, I took care that they don't loose visible quality.
I take a wild guess: He's probably using .png files which bloat the overall filesize. A lot of devs do that actually, some don't know better, others think that compression means quality loss, which is mostly true, but you can compress without visible quality loss, which is what I do. Sometimes it helps to give the dev a hint^^

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Second progress update

Hi,
I was able to make good progress on version 0.02 again over the past week.
I wanted to wait until the middle of the month to see how much I would be able to finish before I made any announcements but I can say now that I will release an update at the end of the month.
I am not sure yet how long it will be but I hope you will enjoy it anyway.

Thank you
Ardanos

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
No prob Ardanos, it's "end of the month" today...and I can wait 2 days more :)

Hello everybody,

I said I wanted to post my new version at the end of the month. Well it took a bit longer than I anticipated but I managed to do it: version 0.02 is done.
In terms of content it is about half as long as version 0.01. But since 0.01 took me 3,5 months to complete I´m pretty happy with what I managed to do.
Since Advanced Supporters get the new version 2 days earlier you can look foward to play it yourself on tuesday!

Thank you for your support and have a nice day!

Ardanos

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Version 0.02 Links

Hello everybody,
thank you for waiting and as promised here are the links.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as the first version.
Thank you for your support and have a nice day

Ardanos

PC & Mac:

Support the Dev if you like this game!

I'm already in love with (no bra) Emily :love:

Anmerkung 2020-11-03 130526.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes