Ren'Py Completed A Loving Family [Ep. 1] [Mr. Taboo]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Of course it's not worth buying... :KEK:
the dev hasn't given any details regarding length or how many renders like some other devs on steam do, and since this wasn't on my wishlist already that's why i'm asking

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anal? Nice MC gets to puncture some chocolate starfishes. Creampie means MC is not Capt Pullout. Oral, ok hope they are good girls and swallow that load. No tags for tit or foot jobs that is huge plus. Stepcest meh ok I can deal with it. Sandbox, I'm retired and have time for a little grind. Steam? As others have will probably be a short run time will see how much they are asking for it and the story is worth it. $4.49 with 10% off sale. If ok game worth the price.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
wait, so not only is it stepcest, but they are strangers? with the father dead, how is it even stepcest at that point when they literally have NO family relation and/or connection?
Father married another woman. Legally makes her your step mother, even if you have never met them. Just like you birth mother is still your biological mother, even if she gave you up the day you were born.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
This game seems 100% unplayable without running URM, viewing the script files, or having an actual walkthrough guide/mod. An absolute shitload of choices with a mix of 50% being useless dialogue only results and 50% awarding points with the correct choice not always being obvious and there being no visual indicator that you chose correctly/incorrectly. And if you don't get every single point in a sequence you seem to miss scenes if the opening cheerleader sex scene is any indication...

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Completed?

Is this the complete game, or is this a free teaser episode 1 and the full game is done and available on Steam?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok writing is pretty meh. Got to where a step-sister walks in and basically tells the MC she is ready to ride his baloney pony.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
She is not MCs mom so it doesn't matter... MC has literally never met any of them before... :WeSmart:
Except she is supposed to be real mom of the two stepsisters who are also right around the MC's age... So yeah unless there is some kind of vampire/alien/eternal youth twist in here it is a bit immersion breakingly dumb. I'm somewhat considering seeing about knocking out a quick i-patch for this game, but if I do I may just leave her a college age stepmother, and just relate the sisters. Things would seemingly actually make more sense that way than the original script...

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes