Ren'Py Completed A Loving Family [Ep. 1] [Mr. Taboo]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I have no idea whether it is finished or not. Just had the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now the house appears empty.

Is that it?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So.. If your dad, who married the woman who is now your step-mom, died before you met them, why would you care? i Mean they are all strangers and other than legal they are technically related you're really not.

Hopefully this has a way to change the names & relationships.

Reactions: Fapmaister

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I have no idea whether it is finished or not. Just had the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now the house appears empty.

Is that it?
There's six rooms otal, just check them one by one and you will get a new scene. One sister's bedroom off the living room, the bedrooms for the sister and mom off the kitchen.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Written and produced by some trash AI bot. Stepcest for no reason at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the renders were stolen, though most likely they were also made by a bot. :poop: game

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmaister

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Loving Family [Episode 1] [Mr. Taboo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"Inspired by real life events".

No. Not it wasn't. Unless the dev is referring to the part where somewhere in the world some guy's dad died of lung cancer while he was at college and didn't tell him. Then maybe. The rest of it? No.

Not-Mom clearly had her daughters when she was like 6 or something and they're your typical "I'm so hot" attitude super-slut and "super hot but somehow socially inept" super-nerd with a shit attitude that for some retarded reason wants to be a cheerleader.

Anyway, I gave up on this shortly after the sandbox hit and it became obvious it was going to be a complete clusterfuck just trying to navigate the god damn house.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes