Ren'Py Completed A Loving Family [Ep. 1] [Mr. Taboo]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I figured that Dad had been boning the girls (they had enjoyed being "bathed" by Dad) so that wasn't a big surprise. However the Dev needs to review the order in which things took place. Such as Ashley's hyman-breaking. The MC had already taken her several times before the camping trip sex in which that came up. There are other scenarios similar to that. Other than that, I liked the story. I am anticipating the next chapter will be good too.
I would like to see the bathing scenes. Also there were a few other scenes, that were left out, which would be fun to see.
As far as NTR, jonquilnatrix, that happened before the MC came into the picture so it isn't NTR, just the girls were no longer virgins.

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
even if the themes covered are in my Top, I don't like this game!

the MC is a complete asshole, venal and without consideration for the female characters, the story is absurd, the "father" looks much younger than the MC, the animations are...I don't have the words so much it's bad...
and it's not a sandbox, the game is linear (without real choice) and corresponds more to a VN

the points to be worked on are so numerous that I will just name those linked to the stories:
-the narration is flat without rhythm, I know better written sandboxes!
-the sex scenes are described (and very poorly) instead of being shown in images and animations
-the story (supposedly taken from real events......) is very poorly written, I know several good AIs to compensate for the author's lack of talent, or even real authors if necessary!

...well I'm going to stop picking on poor MrTaboo, he at least has the merit of having delivered a complete game and that's already a lot!

Last edited:

Zebite12

May 22, 2024
View attachment 3683908

Overview:
Join the emotional journey of "A Loving Family" as a college student returns home after his father's passing. Amidst grief, watch him and his new step-family learn to embrace differences and forge unbreakable bonds of love.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-29
Release Date: 2024-05-29
Developer: Mr. Taboo
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Italian Translation*

BaasB thanks for the link

View attachment 3683911 View attachment 3683912 View attachment 3683913 View attachment 3683914 View attachment 3683916 View attachment 3683917 View attachment 3683918
Good game

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
JGNeon's Walkthrough Mod for A Loving Family - Episode 1

Features:
  • Shows effects of choices (points added/deducted), guides you to most contents
  • Added ability to skip (hold CTRL or use TAB to toggle)
  • Fix: Obvious grammar/spelling mistakes
  • Fix: Part of your introduction to Ashley was originally skipped due to coding error in original game

Notes:
  • Cheerleader and Lawyer characters has a lewd scene each, if you make the right choices (once their scene is done, or you've missed it, they will not be seen again, at least not in episode 1)
  • Points shown for choices in a flashback with father, but no effects of these in episode 1

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes