-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
mmm, Harlow. mmm, MC bangs everything with a twat :p
I mean, it's a harem game, so that kind of goes with the territory. It'll be interesting to see how things get resolved when jealousy or other conflicts between members of the harem arise. At the end, I chose to let Erika beat that dude up. I wanted to, but obviously Riley wouldn't approve, and I think almost none of the other girls would. Kate and Vanessa would for sure be noes, at a minimum.

Reactions: delacroix2

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I miss 2 scenes and sadly, the mod wont unlook this. Can someone tell me about the 2 scene bevor Dr. Garcia?
Because it was a bit strange, Mc check with Marissa again about the "job", but never talked aktually bevor to her. I am missing something?

And yeah this update was like 60% on Erika only and i cant stand her :cry:

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, everybody. Thanks for all of the feedback and opinions. I take everything into consideration to keep improving the game with every update. I don't know if I can change the plot and storyline because it's already set but I'm aware of the issues some of you have with the way things are going. Thanks for giving it a try.

I don't know what the issue is with the Mac version and like I said, I can't test it. Maybe the fix that was posted earlier will work for some of you. I do multiple playthroughs with old saves to make sure things don't break but I only have one system, so if things are buggy then I'm sorry for that. There are a few more blank screens in this game because there are a lot of choices added to the code, so that's just the code being worked. It gets kinda weird if you rollback a lot and I haven't figured out the exact reason why that is.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Here's WT, Gallery Unlocker and Cheat Mod for A Man For All Ep.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1409477 View attachment 1409481 View attachment 1409469 View attachment 1409443
I don't know about anyone else, but this isn't this working for pc version of the game, episode 7?? I get no inclination the mod is even installed, once i copy the game folder over...its like it doesn't even exist? also any way you can get rid of that digusting black text box, maybe make it completely transparent? its really annoying ...thank you

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Its been a while, keen to replay this game. It's got a lot of charm to it if I remember correctly. Very nice music as well. MC face & hair remind me of Stifler from Armenican Pie

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I love this game I do and maybe Not everyone is a detective... but come on-
"Why would anybody do this to Billy"
"I dunno he's such a sweet guy"
"I just have no idea what so ever"

There's literally been a guy after that building for 6 episodes before this- thats THE ENTIRE PLOT
Gee I wonder who could have tried to have the building burned down????

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
One question guys... this game looks interesting but how often is this game update cuz i really don't wanna start a new game and then wait a year for a new update?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I love this game I do and maybe Not everyone is a detective... but come on-
"Why would anybody do this to Billy"
"I dunno he's such a sweet guy"
"I just have no idea what so ever"

There's literally been a guy after that building for 6 episodes before this- thats THE ENTIRE PLOT
Gee I wonder who could have tried to have the building burned down????
Although you seem to be missing at least one important point that the characters themselves (especially Riley) have made. There have been several other businesses also in Midtown whose owners refused to sell, and none of them were targeted and bombed. I think the immediate suspect would definitely be Sharp or Daniel, but it doesn't add up. There would be other, less public ways of applying force. Daniel could be stupid enough to do that maybe, but I don't believe he has the backbone. I also don't think Sharp would want to draw any attention to himself. Since Daniel is his intern, it's not rocket science to connect the dots. This seems too sloppy for someone as smart as Sharp, and Daniel would never act on his own: he's a total yes-man.

Now, were this real life, it very possibly could be as simple as this, because RL people generally tend not to be that wise when committing crimes. (That's why serial criminals — arsonists, rapists, killers, whatever — tend to be even more shocking than those guilty of single acts. Skilled planning and frequent repetitions of the same crimes without being caught are much more rare.) But since this is a story with a plotted mystery, I would assume VW has made this more complicated than RL tends to be, like many other mystery writers. I would guess there is more to this than the obvious. If it's not, I will be a bit let down TBH. (I'll still like the game overall, but the mystery part would be a little disappointing.)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
As far as the investigation goes, one of the things I wanted to do was have the characters exhaust every option while they're talking about it. I know the 'who-what-where-when-how-why' of everything. I could easily—without intending it—have the characters smarter beyond reason and connect dots that aren't there because of my own personal knowledge of the situation. It was hard for me to not put my knowledge into the MC or another character. I had to be a bit heavy-handed in their apparent cluelessness to avoid having them figure every single detail out. I would rather have them not know exactly what happened and be unable to figure it out than point their fingers at an exact suspect because I think uncertainty is more believable than accidental omnipotence. I was playing it safe with the mystery of what happened to keep it a 'mystery' and sure, I probably played it too safe.

And I'll also add just because it seems obvious who it might be doesn't necessarily make it the case. Playing it safe in this case is a fair and reasonable assumption.

I can't say much more because of spoilers but like I always say, I have a plan. Whether or not the plan satisfies everybody remains to be seen.

One question guys... this game looks interesting but how often is this game update cuz i really don't wanna start a new game and then wait a year for a new update?
I try to update as frequently as I can but it's not something fast. Update schedules are always fluctuating. There isn't much 'content' depending on who you ask. My advice to you would be that there's no harm in holding off for a few updates since there are plenty of other games to get into with a lot more content with more progress if that's what you're looking for. In my eyes, there's still a lot more for me to do.

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
sadly it didn't work :(
It might be because of the way I archived the split version and it removed permissions. Try looking through this thread [Tool] - Permission fixer for Mac and Linux | F95zone and see if it works for you. If that doesn't work for you, try downloading a different version of the game. I don't know if the version up now is from the original distributable or an archived version I made.

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes