• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Sorry but NO. The only right way to criticize you and the game is
1) to be a Patron of you and
2) to do it on your Discord server

IMO, only people supporting you have any right to criticize and do it on your personal server, these are the ones who invest in the game. People here (OK, there are also some supporters here at F95) mostly got your game for free, they can talk about the game, make suggestions, report errors and offer help, as this isn't your main income, you make the game in your personal time and, no matter if someone likes it, they should honor that (or make their one game and face the crowd criticizing).

There is only one thing to say: Thank you for making the game (and sharing it here).
Heavily disagree. First of all, f95 is a huge benefit due to the attention your game gets. Games outside f95 get tons less success. Second of all, this place has basically one big, big way of supporting Devs - criticism, as much as possible. Criticism is a force of good and helps improve. It's a positive for the dev.

Obviously criticism as long as it isn't "this sux 0/10". But denying all criticism because of outliers of totally unconstructive ones is harmful to the Dev, who then cannot improve.

Kalu12345

Nov 20, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 10 + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 881 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Waiting for your update buddy. Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
that date with vanessa though. OMG. So hawt.

I see where this is going. Vanessa's glassless pics are gonna wind up online and shes gonna be pissed.
Frankly, the dev could pull Vanessa's whole storyline and it would not affect the game one way or the other. I know I wouldn't miss her.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I think she is pretty popular here, I like her story she relates to the mc because they both lost their mothers its most likely the reason why she became cold.
I don't really have an issue with Vanessa, but it's the whole story line. The MC has more cringe worthy moments with her than with any other LI. The comedy scene was the saddest comedy scene ever and was just painful to view as was both dance scenes. I mean, wtf is "the wibble"? And why was there a sushi eating contest? Not to mention a contest to win a contract is just a silly concept. If she is that good of a model, she could earn a contract on her own and not have to compete in some kind of lame "reality tv" type of contest.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
[QUOTE="SteelyDan14, post: 11132386, me it's the whole story line. The MC has more cringe worthy moments with her than with any other LI. The comedy scene was the saddest comedy scene ever and was just painful to view as was both dance scenes. I mean, wtf is "the wibble"? And why was there a sushi eating contest? Not to mention a contest to win a contract is just a silly concept. If she is that good of a model, she could earn a contract on her own and not have to compete in some kind of lame "reality tv" type of contest.
[/QUOTE]
It is based on the concept that even if the MC is an idiot, he will be more popular than Vanessa. For that reason, in the dance scene, Vanessa stares at this idiot, he is an idiot but he attracts more people than me. Typical Japanese anime story where the parents are dead and the son is brainless and despite that it is the most watched series in recent years...
Although what I really miss in the scenes are the monkey shirts :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Update was good, Vanessa date long overdue.
Erika for ones not the center of attention. Like it
Sex scene with the professor was realy hot (forgot her name)

But still, a update without Marissa :cry: Cant wait to continue my Marissa solo path.

Reactions: karl768

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It is based on the concept that even if the MC is an idiot, he will be more popular than Vanessa. For that reason, in the dance scene, Vanessa stares at this idiot, he is an idiot but he attracts more people than me. Typical Japanese anime story where the parents are dead and the son is brainless and despite that it is the most watched series in recent years...
Although what I really miss in the scenes are the monkey shirts :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Okay... I liked the monkey shirt and there are some interactions that are funny. I mean, you try to be funny 100 times, you are going to be funny at least a couple of times, right? And I get the concept, but again, when you look the story line as a whole, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the story. It is not doing anything to move the story forward. Plus, it doesn't make sense. One one hand you have Vanessa who is serious about everything and on the other you have a clown, even when you try and play him serious, he is still a clown in a monkey shirt.

I know there are going to be people who like it and I am totally cool with it. Different strokes for different folks and all... I mean, Vanessa is hot and she is obviously troubled so getting the MC to try and lighten her up and bring her some goofiness in her life is probably a good thing for her. Her character is one of the more complex characters in the story so again... not knocking it at all. I would just argue you could pull her entire storyline and it would not impact the overall story, so for me, it doesn't make a lot of sense. All the other LIs know each other and have interacted but not Vanessa. She barely showed up to the Halloween party and I don't think she has ever spoken to any of this friends. Even Billy. Has she even said two words to him?

IDK... it's just a story after all and I am not here to try and change anyone's mind. The dev is really good and the story for the most part is great and at the very least, it is one of the more original stories on this site so the dev needs our love and support. Regardless of Vanessa's story line, I will continue to support and follow this game.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone got a persistent file for the gallery for the compressed version?
I deleted this game months ago along with all the saves, and I'm just too lazy to play all over again, just wanted to see what's new this time around.
thanks y'all =)

Arcanjoramosrj

Apr 12, 2022
I have to say, i´ve been playing visual novels for a while and it has been a long time since I found a game interesting as this. for some reason i catch myself skipping the sex scenes just to enjoy the storyline. The characters has depth and are interesting. Billy is awsome. I dont like Reily that mucht, but that´s just personal. Maybe because i don´t know much of her. But i´m really in love with Vanessa´s and Erika´s storylines. Awsome game. Love the humor. Especially the Billy and MC interactions. As soon as my health is better and spending less in medication ill support the developer. Actually i´m really sad that i can´t do it right now. Keep doind the good work.

Reactions: MarsUltor

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Thanks for the feedback and discussion, everybody. I appreciate it. I always take everything into consideration. Let's see what I can do.

I have to say, i´ve been playing visual novels for a while and it has been a long time since I found a game interesting as this. for some reason i catch myself skipping the sex scenes just to enjoy the storyline. The characters has depth and are interesting. Billy is awsome. I dont like Reily that mucht, but that´s just personal. Maybe because i don´t know much of her. But i´m really in love with Vanessa´s and Erika´s storylines. Awsome game. Love the humor. Especially the Billy and MC interactions. As soon as my health is better and spending less in medication ill support the developer. Actually i´m really sad that i can´t do it right now. Keep doind the good work.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for playing and the support. Don't worry about spending money to support. Take care of yourself.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Heavily disagree. First of all, f95 is a huge benefit due to the attention your game gets. Games outside f95 get tons less success. Second of all, this place has basically one big, big way of supporting Devs - criticism, as much as possible. Criticism is a force of good and helps improve. It's a positive for the dev.

Obviously criticism as long as it isn't "this sux 0/10". But denying all criticism because of outliers of totally unconstructive ones is harmful to the Dev, who then cannot improve.
Genuine or not (no offense but sometimes you never know, lol), this response got me to DL the game (when I've got at least a dozen games I was more inclined to get around to I put off for months).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Respect to the dev, I'll be trying this game out this week or next. Its 3am and I got work today :KEK: so I'll take a peek later.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm first I must say I'm surprised this doesn't have more comments.

I was always team Riley, but Vanessa is really growing on me it's like she's a completely different person without those stupid glasses. Kate fan too, between those three if I eventually have to choose I'll be running three routes.

The beginning of this was funny. I couldn't decide what I disliked more out of that horrible beard or Tobias' stupid punchable face that reminds me so much of John from A Mother's Love. At least the beard got a trim. lol

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Not a fan of Vanessa. Her character is getting worse or at the very least hasn't changed in relation to the MC. Hell at this point it feels like the story of putting them into a "relationship" is the only way the Dev could attempt to dig out of the hole they put themselves in with her character. I honestly think the MC should be able to tell her to come down from her self imposed high horse because she isn't any better than anyone else in Sol City. Honestly, at this point, I could care less about her story line. Other than that however I like this VN. I like the Li's....minus Vanessa of course. I do hope we start making some type of real progress with Riley though. That is just my opinion though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'll never take for granted correctly-spelled words and dialogue that makes sense. Might sound silly to praise this aspect, but I really needed a palate cleanser after the trash I've been playing recently.

Nov 19, 2021
I enjoy this game, but I still don't see how this is going to end up a harem game. The characters are all pretty complicated and they don't really have a lot in common with each other. I can see how some might end up a semi harem with Erika and the MC, but I'm confused how people like Vanessa, Riley, your professor, etc could end up in this.

Reactions: yossa999

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I enjoy this game, but I still don't see how this is going to end up a harem game. The characters are all pretty complicated and they don't really have a lot in common with each other. I can see how some might end up a semi harem with Erika and the MC, but I'm confused how people like Vanessa, Riley, your professor, etc could end up in this.
why says this have to be (yet another dumb, my opinion ofc) "full" harem game?
or for you, and others "harem lovers", harem means "all available girls have to be mine at the same time"?
if so, do check again definitions of "harem"....

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes