xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
_Loren_ you can influence the personalyty of the MC, although I don't know what you mean with Backbone, it's subjective.
also not necesary a Harem Game this one.

Reactions: Stingus

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
_Loren_ you can influence the personalyty of the MC, although I don't know what you mean with Backbone, it's subjective.
also not necesary a Harem Game this one.
By backbone I mean something like stand up for himself. I mean, take that struck-up bitch Vanessa, even if I choose the "knight" approach, the MC should be more firm with her; or the street fight, even if I choose the red option, there is an inner monologue about right or wrong. Maybe is the writing that is misleading, but sometimes I scream at the screen "DO SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!".

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Vanessa is a LI, the knight aproach, can put you on the path where the relship is strictly profesional without displaying feelings or having them.
Vanessa's behavior is annoying to everyone.
the Monologue during the Street fight, I took it diferently then you, in both aproaches, if you wan't the mc taking more the initative the Agressive aproach might be something what comes next to your Idea of behavior.
keep in mind that it will never match how oneself would handle any situation since it is written by someone who is not you.

Reactions: MarsUltor

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Vanessa is a LI, the knight aproach, can put you on the path where the relship is strictly profesional without displaying feelings or having them.
Vanessa's behavior is annoying to everyone.
the Monologue during the Street fight, I took it diferently then you, in both aproaches, if you wan't the mc taking more the initative the Agressive aproach might be something what comes next to your Idea of behavior.
keep in mind that it will never match how oneself would handle any situation since it is written by someone who is not you.
Since I like harem, is there a guide to know which approach take with the different LIs?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the flavor dialogue matters not... it doesn't change the outcome .. there are other choices that changes the outcome, but flirty/joker/knight dialogue ... does nothing except change a bit the dialogue.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
VenusWaltz ... only just started playing your novel to the point of the MC returning to the coffee shop after first lab and meeting Harlow. Your timeline at this point needs some looking into. For this day so far, the MC has had a good chat with Billy in the morning, a 15 min bus ride, a meeting with Kate and then doing a 3 hour lab. I would estimate the time being roughly 12-1pm at this point. He takes an hour long but ride back to the coffee shop but arrives at MIDDAY. You then have the MC think... "I get back to the coffee shop with the sun just about to go down." Which should put the time around 6-8pm and the next thought is "The late-night crowd at Billy's is relaxed..."

It's nice to be descriptive but you went through so many time zones in a very short walk from the bus stop into the shop. I'm not trying to be picky and refreshing to see some decent English in a game, just a heads up to pay a little more attention to detail.

Thanks for your efforts though, so far I am enjoying it.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Just finished the last update.
The game is nice and the animations are very good.

In my opinion, Erika is the most interesting character at this stage. The relation with Vanessa is complicated but promising.
I'm curious about the punk girl too...

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
So what was the trick to get the scene with just Jordan in episode 8 (I think?)

I'm assuming that it was in the cluster where you could have the threesome with Marisa & Jordan, or just with Marisa alone? Not sure, just guessing...

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
So what was the trick to get the scene with just Jordan in episode 8 (I think?)

I'm assuming that it was in the cluster where you could have the threesome with Marisa & Jordan, or just with Marisa alone? Not sure, just guessing...
You have to have declined Marisa's offer up to that point and you get an option with Jordan alone after Marisa leaves.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You have to have declined Marisa's offer up to that point and you get an option with Jordan alone after Marisa leaves.
Declining Marisa sounds like blasphemy :) Anyway, thanks for the excellent game, VW, the great combination of immersive story, romantic scenes, girls with different personalities, proper amount of lewds and fairly frequent updates.
And why do I have the feeling that these colorful options are not just for a flavor, but the MC is silently collecting his data :)

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I figured that was probably something like that. Man, that sounds like A LOT of game to be replayed just to get that one scene. I'm sure I'm not alone in NOT turning down Marisa.

Is there some shared saves somewhere? I looked for saves of the latest game with everything unlocked, and didn't see anything. (But to be fair, me and this search engine have a strained relationship at best...) So, is there a mod or something that unlocks all the replays in the gallery? (Then again the gallery might have been a mod too, I don't recall...)

Last edited:

Stingus

Jan 31, 2019
By backbone I mean something like stand up for himself. I mean, take that struck-up bitch Vanessa, even if I choose the "knight" approach, the MC should be more firm with her; or the street fight, even if I choose the red option, there is an inner monologue about right or wrong. Maybe is the writing that is misleading, but sometimes I scream at the screen "DO SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!".
I honestly don't see what your problem is? Neither from this post nor the ones before.. I actually enjoyed the dynamic between the mc and Vanessa and she's one of my favourites by now lol if you are going straight white knight for everything then you're obviously are gonna miss out. The constant flirting with Vanessa, knowing she is just gonna get 'triggered' is the best part lol
The first fighting scene doesn't really make you feel bad about choosing one or the other, I honestly think the Dev did a very good job with the duality of diplomacy and violence, whilst still crediting you for choosing to remail cool or not take shit. It's very much your choice how you wanna play. That said, if the mc feels like they 'lack backbone', it might say more about your own choices than the game itself. Just my 2cents.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 11 (0.22) + Multimod by LaikDink

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 957 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to ep 11.

Reactions: tomabro
Jun 21, 2020
So, I played this game. I loved Vanessa. If you guys have idea of games where we can have similar li's like that of Vanessa... You know she barely shows any emotions but then after meeting our protagonist she changes and starts showing emotions to our protagonist like she's completely in love with our protagonist, possessive, etc, etc. Then do recommend me these types of games.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Anyway, thanks for the excellent game, VW, the great combination of immersive story, romantic scenes, girls with different personalities, proper amount of lewds and fairly frequent updates.
Thanks. I'm trying my best.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I figured that was probably something like that. Man, that sounds like A LOT of game to be replayed just to get that one scene. I'm sure I'm not alone in NOT turning down Marisa.
You're not really missing anything. Everything you see in that scene, is less than what you'd see in the scene with Marisa, it's just Marisa is missing. It's only a one animation quickie. There's only a small minority of people who would turn down Marisa but not Jordan. I assume most would want both or neither. I try to give options for sex when you're not committed.

4.20 star(s) 90 Votes