Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
She started as a high level of interest to me at the start also, but playing the game with 14 chapters of her not giving a fuck aboout your magical dick, awful flirt choices and the MC always bringing back fucking highschool all the time has left me disliking her character a lot and towards the end and lost interest in her totally. Now, I just ctrl/tab her segments. I now just reply the basic bitch non comital non flirty business like answers to leave her asap and i won't pick her whenever her time comes. Girls you have to fix and work on for a long time in a harem game don't work well for me.

Do any of the dialogue changes? Up to now, no girls seems to care if you bang-bus all of them. I could see myself a Marissa solo game, but not if it doesn't change anything.
The only changes I remember are the different dialogue based on your choices. Nothing else. I did CTRL/SKIP bits, so I might have missed stuff. I do remember doing Riley solo and she calls MC out for dating other women (as another excuse to blueball), and there is no choice to say you're not. He just gets evasive iirc. (I am doing a Marissa solo too, she's awesome).

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes