xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yet to play this game been on the backburner for some time now. Sounds like might have some slow burn for a harem game so I might check it out soon. I'm usually a bit reluctant to try out harems unless im in the mood or hear nothing but good things. As harems always makes me feel like it punishes me if I want to skip content and make "solo paths" since you are skipping content for no real reason in most of them. So I need to be in the mood to catch them all lol. But I need more than a kiss on the cheek at least give me some hand holding FFS!
well, it is not a typical harem game, all the girls have solo paths, and react to your character on different ways, there is action, only not with all yet, as Riley (red head) Dr K.(milf) else they have all H scenes.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
well, it is not a typical harem game, all the girls have solo paths, and react to your character on different ways, there is action, only not with all yet, as Riley (red head) Dr K.(milf) else they have all H scenes.
Kate has quite a few H scenes if that's who you mean. Riley is the only blueballer left.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
ooo really okay thanks didn't realize it was like that gonna add it to my backlog to play very soon then

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In fact I recomend to play it with solo paths, I played catch them all and missed Dr Garcia how i just learned.
that's how I plan to play tbh after reading your first reply. I don't really like to play catch them all anyways unless there is literally no point in not doing it like in some other games. Tho I might also make a catch them all save as well just to see how different it is but won't be my main save or anything.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
In fact I recomend to play it with solo paths, I played catch them all and missed Dr Garcia how i just learned.
that's how I plan to play tbh after reading your first reply. I don't really like to play catch them all anyways unless there is literally no point in not doing it like in some other games. Tho I might also make a catch them all save as well just to see how different it is but won't be my main save or anything.
I did solos. There is a lot of stuff you go through with every LI on every path, so that CTRL button gets a workout.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
so like in that other game we both play that your favorite is the cheerleader that isn't a blonde as well :)
Started off with the redhead Riley as my favorite. But she's blueballed me so much, the blonde Vanessa overtook her. ;)

just telme ....Elena or Sage ? although you both also play games which I don't find so interesting judging by his signature
Definitely Sage, I'm just gonna ignore the other comment. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, thought so I don't like the VN where she apears, is an absolute no go for me.
yeah I personally play a decent amount of VN's where I don't like the premise of the game or story but I love the characters ( Which for me is the most important thing in a VN / AVN) that happens to be one of them lol.

I also get a feeling this game may or may not not fall into the same category for me won't know till I play the game of course. However because how you guys told me there are solo paths I expect I'll end really liking at least one or 2 characters alot to the point wont matter if id like the rest of the game or not. It's rare for me play a game with solo paths I dont like at least 1-2 character alot

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yeah I personally play a decent amount of VN's where I don't like the premise of the game or story but I love the characters ( Which for me is the most important thing in a VN / AVN) that happens to be one of them lol.

I also get a feeling this game may or may not not fall into the same category for me won't know till I play the game of course. However because how you guys told me there are solo paths I expect I'll end really liking at least one or 2 characters alot to the point wont matter if id like the rest of the game or not. It's rare for me play a game with solo paths I dont like at least 1-2 character alot
Totally feel ya, but altough the Characters in said VN are apealing to me, the rest, is a total no go, now back on topic.
One thing what makes this VN so fascinating, is the deepness of the characters, and the pacing (although Riley Blueballs syndrome starts to hurt sometimes) they all are different, and it is good shown, Vanessa (Ice queen) was the most difficult to charactize, in my opinion, and dev had a few struggles with her, but finally she comes around, also she and Riley are the most complex characters, he conveys their personallity quite good, there are 3 ways how you dialoges have to be to score, sometimes it is a combination between funny and reliable, also your personality trait has a great weight in how you score with the main LI, has a good background story developing so yeah I'm shure you will have your fun,

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Totally feel ya, but altough the Characters in said VN are apealing to me, the rest, is a total no go, now back on topic.
One thing what makes this VN so fascinating, is the deepness of the characters, and the pacing (although Riley Blueballs syndrome starts to hurt sometimes) they all are different, and it is good shown, Vanessa (Ice queen) was the most difficult to charactize, in my opinion, and dev had a few struggles with her, but finally she comes around, also she and Riley are the most complex characters, he conveys their personallity quite good, there are 3 ways how you dialoges have to be to score, sometimes it is a combination between funny and reliable, also your personality trait has a great weight in how you score with the main LI, has a good background story developing so yeah I'm shure you will have your fun,
damn you make me really want to play this now but another AVN I play recently got updated and I need to replay it for a refresher and I heard it was a amazing update. But yeah I think this might be my next AVN after I finish the other one now lol

Reactions: xapican

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I definitely want more than hand holding and a kiss on the cheek. :ROFLMAO: TBH, it's taking so long, I have kind of lost some interest in her.
She started as a high level of interest to me at the start also, but playing the game with 14 chapters of her not giving a fuck aboout your magical dick, awful flirt choices and the MC always bringing back fucking highschool all the time has left me disliking her character a lot and towards the end and lost interest in her totally. Now, I just ctrl/tab her segments. I now just reply the basic bitch non comital non flirty business like answers to leave her asap and i won't pick her whenever her time comes. Girls you have to fix and work on for a long time in a harem game don't work well for me.

I did solos. There is a lot of stuff you go through with every LI on every path, so that CTRL button gets a workout.
Do any of the dialogue changes? Up to now, no girls seems to care if you bang-bus all of them. I could see myself a Marissa solo game, but not if it doesn't change anything.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 91 Votes