JHGFDGF

Jul 2, 2020
On some level I get the frustration with an epic slowburn, because if that LI is the one you are the most interested in, having the first real sexual content with her in the final 10-20% of the game means she will most likely barely have any scenes compared to most of the other girls. It is sometimes less about the wait, and more about the low number of scenes we are likely to get by the end of the game. Now that might not be the case, because at times devs finish the slowburn by adding a lot of content with that specific LI. Still, hard to know before we reach that stage. This is still one of my favorite games though and I look forward to every update.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know I'm behind, but I'm getting into Chapter 10 and just saw MCs new beard, and I hate it. Really hope that's not a new permanent change

• Angry
Reactions: Abhai

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I know I'm behind, but I'm getting into Chapter 10 and just saw MCs new beard, and I hate it. Really hope that's not a new permanent change
What I don't like is how often the MC's face is shown. It makes self-insertion unnecessarily difficult. I want to feel like I'm the one going through those shenanigans, not some douche.
Anyway, most people want to look at the pretty girls, not at the guy (beard or no beard).

Reactions: wiseold6996

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Am I the only person that noticed how content shrinked in ch 10 & 11? hopefully, with 12 it bounces back a little..

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
I moved away from bigger updates because they were just taking too long to put together. I'm trying to find the balance between content and a steady release schedule.

Just to get ahead of this, the next episode is about the same length as the previous. I'm really just hitting the big story points. We're in the second half of the story with some important stuff happening. I want to start bringing everything into focus. As far as the sex/fun stuff goes with the girls you haven't had yet, I have a pretty clear picture of which episode(s) it's going to happen. I can't promise it'll be worth the wait but I understand the expectations, so I'm not treating it lightly.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, here is a question, as I'm playing episode 2 at the moment. Do the Blue/Green/Pink choices matter while talking to the characters ? Like am I going to miss a scene with them if I went all in on Pink choices when I should have been going all in on Blue for a specific character for example ? Or is it only the dialogues bewteen the characters that change ?

Thanks.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hey, here is a question, as I'm playing episode 2 at the moment. Do the Blue/Green/Pink choices matter while talking to the characters ? Like am I going to miss a scene with them if I went all in on Pink choices when I should have been going all in on Blue for a specific character for example ? Or is it only the dialogues bewteen the characters that change ?

Thanks.
only the dialogues bewteen the characters change

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017

Thanks.
Those are all for flavour. There's a few places where they will change dialogue later on. Like if you flirt all the time, it'll be mentioned.
For actual changes in the story and which LIs you can get, the white dialogue choices are all that matter.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Holy shit there's a lot of content for this game already. Finally got through all 11 current chapters and I really like it. The only thing that I can say that currently sucks, is the slow burn with Riley and Vanessa. Based on the writing, I understand why it's taking so long with some of the girls, but man I can't wait for something to finally happen there.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The only thing that I can say that currently sucks, is the slow burn with Riley and Vanessa. Based on the writing, I understand why it's taking so long with some of the girls, but man I can't wait for something to finally happen there.
Hope the MC will be well rewarded. :)

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Developers are really good at playing hard to get, especially with Kate. The sexual tension between them boils over when something real happens. The recent update does feel like there's something going on with riley. I hope the wait was worth it, just like Kate was. But the next time MC and riley don't make some progress, I might have a heart attack :HideThePain:

Reactions: Abhai

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Developers are really good at playing hard to get, especially with Kate. The sexual tension between them boils over when something real happens. The recent update does feel like there's something going on with riley. I hope the wait was worth it, just like Kate was. But the next time MC and riley don't make some progress, I might have a heart attack :HideThePain:
Agree, it's a cat and mouse game with some ladies especially with Riley.
I can't wait to see what happens next.

4.20 star(s) 91 Votes