MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I have plans for all of the girls in the game, including the girls who are not the main options. I stole the idea from another game where I personally preferred one of the 'side' girls over the 'main' girls. That means you'll see potential for a deeper relationship with Marisa (the stripper), Sophia (your psychology classmate), Lorelei (Old Town Charger girl), Jordan (Bartender), Grace (Modeling Agent), and Irene Seo (Police Detective). The other five girls will play a larger part in the story, so even if you don't pursue them, you'll still have to interact with them. I always have the final say on things obviously but in this case, if more people are vocal about wanting more with one particular girl, I try to add it in there on top of everything I already planned. I can't do everything though. But I'll try to try.

And I'll open this up Marisa fans (or fans of any other girls), how do you envision the end of the game with her? Would you be happy with just being her security? Would you want to get married and ride off into the sunset? Do you want to blast off to Mars to make Martian babies?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blasting off to Mars has a certain appeal to me, for obvious reasons . . . ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SpatulaPie

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I have plans for all of the girls in the game, including the girls who are not the main options. I stole the idea from another game where I personally preferred one of the 'side' girls over the 'main' girls. That means you'll see potential for a deeper relationship with Marisa (the stripper), Sophia (your psychology classmate), Lorelei (Old Town Charger girl), Jordan (Bartender), Grace (Modeling Agent), and Irene Seo (Police Detective). The other five girls will play a larger part in the story, so even if you don't pursue them, you'll still have to interact with them. I always have the final say on things obviously but in this case, if more people are vocal about wanting more with one particular girl, I try to add it in there on top of everything I already planned. I can't do everything though. But I'll try to try.

And I'll open this up Marisa fans (or fans of any other girls), how do you envision the end of the game with her? Would you be happy with just being her security? Would you want to get married and ride off into the sunset? Do you want to blast off to Mars to make Martian babies?

I think it's still important to keep the focus inside the main LI, and I don't recommend that the developers change the original story setup because of the opinions of different fans. btw, my ranking of favorites for LI: Vanessa, Kate, Riley

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes