Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
By the way, I don't think the game needs to be remastered, I'm very happy with the image rendering
I think the individual still renders are just fine, though I feel the story pacing, and LI pacing are what need the most work. They're just too slow to hold my interest for as long as they take, and for as little interaction you get with some LIs. Because of that, IF the story and LIs were altered, the stills might need to be altered to reflect changes.

The real remastering I believe needs to happen, is to the sex scenes in the first ~9-10 chapters. There's very little explicit camera angles showing penetration. It did get better in 10 and up, but before that none of them really interested me, and I do like getting involved in the scenes.

And yeah - it's all my opinion of course. Life would be boring if we were all the same. Though the dev needs to consider the audience for each kind of involvement, LI, and fetish. The bell curve still applies - very few people like playing for ~16 hours and getting zero progress, at least that's what I think.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes