jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Hey is the harem in this game just for the 5 main girls or does it include the side girls also? Dont want to pursue the side girls if its gonna have bad consequences with the 5 main girls.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey is the harem in this game just for the 5 main girls or does it include the side girls also? Dont want to pursue the side girls if its gonna have bad consequences with the 5 main girls.
you dont have to pursue any girl, and the way the game is structured i doubt pursuing them will have bad consequences ever.

btw, who says there will be a "harem with 5 main LIs" at the first place? there probably will be some combos, for those interested, yet i highly doubt it could include all 5 main Lis as happy fappy harem paradise.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
you dont have to pursue any girl, and the way the game is structured i doubt pursuing them will have bad consequences ever.

btw, who says there will be a "harem with 5 main LIs" at the first place? there probably will be some combos, for those interested, yet i highly doubt it could include all 5 main Lis as happy fappy harem paradise.
I could be wrong, but unless something changes dramatically, I really don't see Vanessa playing nice with any other girl.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I could be wrong, but unless something changes dramatically, I really don't see Vanessa playing nice with any other girl.
yeah, that, and a few other things, is why i have said that having full (main LIs) harem seems very unlikely to me.
yet, no one apart the dev knows the game plan, so we shall see how it all ends.
for now it is a pretty good ride...particularly for those not into enforced paths, relations, scenes...which for some weird (to me) reason seems to be prevailing theme in majority of avn-s i have some interest in.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hope we finally see Riley!
Most likely, that will depend on how many episodes are left in the game. If there are only one or two, it's probably yes. If there are, say, something like six, I could see it being delayed for another episode or two. I definitely can't wait myself, though. :love:

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Hope we finally see Riley!
Most likely, that will depend on how many episodes are left in the game. If there are only one or two, it's probably yes. If there are, say, something like six, I could see it being delayed for another episode or two. I definitely can't wait myself, though. :love:
I can't wait until we finally get some action from Riley. But considering the glacial progression, it's probably just going to be a kiss on the cheek in the last episode. :(

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I can't wait until we finally get some action from Riley. But considering the glacial progression, it's probably just going to be a kiss on the cheek in the last episode. :(
yet to play this game been on the backburner for some time now. Sounds like might have some slow burn for a harem game so I might check it out soon. I'm usually a bit reluctant to try out harems unless im in the mood or hear nothing but good things. As harems always makes me feel like it punishes me if I want to skip content and make "solo paths" since you are skipping content for no real reason in most of them. So I need to be in the mood to catch them all lol. But I need more than a kiss on the cheek at least give me some hand holding FFS!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yet to play this game been on the backburner for some time now. Sounds like might have some slow burn for a harem game so I might check it out soon. I'm usually a bit reluctant to try out harems unless im in the mood or hear nothing but good things. As harems always makes me feel like it punishes me if I want to skip content and make "solo paths" since you are skipping content for no real reason in most of them. So I need to be in the mood to catch them all lol. But I need more than a kiss on the cheek at least give me some hand holding FFS!
well, it is not a typical harem game, all the girls have solo paths, and react to your character on different ways, there is action, only not with all yet, as Riley (red head) Dr K.(milf) else they have all H scenes.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
well, it is not a typical harem game, all the girls have solo paths, and react to your character on different ways, there is action, only not with all yet, as Riley (red head) Dr K.(milf) else they have all H scenes.
Kate has quite a few H scenes if that's who you mean. Riley is the only blueballer left.

4.20 star(s) 95 Votes