Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So, are we able to pick and choose the LI we want to romance or is there a certain girl that is set as the main LI? Just trying to understand the romance path.

Mar 18, 2019
I do want to know where 3$ is expensive. It should only be expensive if you are like, very, very broke. Like starving broke.
Anywhere in the Balkans region. Not sure about his case, but I know I work for 4$ an hour and am paid somewhat above average. My father works for 3$ an hour, 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts. I don't make anywhere near 1k$, but honestly I spent 5 years working for 180$ - 240$ a month with no free days and 12-hour weekends, so this shit can get much, much worse.

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I do want to know where 3$ is expensive. It should only be expensive if you are like, very, very broke. Like starving broke.
I remember during my uni days, I was broke af. Usually had 20$ a week to eat on. But, I did get free fountain drinks at work. lol

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Anywhere in the Balkans region. Not sure about his case, but I know I work for 4$ an hour and am paid somewhat above average. My father works for 3$ an hour, 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts. I don't make anywhere near 1k$, but honestly I spent 5 years working for 180$ - 240$ a month with no free days and 12-hour weekends, so this shit can get much, much worse.
Well I guess depends on how you place priorities on spending. I get by with 100$~ a month. :HideThePain:
Shaving like 3$ a month from it is not alot for me etcs.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Tell me guys how u rate this game at almost 5/5?
U didnt notice that character? View attachment 2543778
Never seen so annoying and ugly person before
They are not ugly, however the dev has stylized the girls in such a way that is not so pleasant to me, they all have in a more or less way sunken cheeks, which makes them have a rough face, (just my personal taste), as I say, in some girls it is more noticeable than in others. For example, in the two girls after the girl with glasses, it's almost not noticeable, the two of them also have a more rounded chin and not as pointy as the others.
f95_banner_04.jpg
If you put that "attribute" aside, the girls are pretty.
The game I recall has a good story too.;)

The-Joy

Apr 26, 2021
I can see it now. 60 years into the future. I'm on my deathbed. I've lived a good life, surrounded by my family and loved ones. I look over to my grandchildren. I speak in a faint whisper, "Did Vanessa ever get any content in A Man for All?"

As I drift into the great beyond, I hear a soft reply.

"lol no"

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I can see it now. 60 years into the future. I'm on my deathbed. I've lived a good life, surrounded by my family and loved ones. I look over to my grandchildren. I speak in a faint whisper, "Did Vanessa ever get any content in A Man for All?"

"lol no"
I have no clue who the girls are yet. Haven't started playing yet. lol

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Man for All [Episode 1-10, v0.21] [Venus Waltz] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.88GB
Repack size: 733MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / - / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017

"lol no"
Yeah, Vanessa is GOAT.
Can't wait to melt the ice lady. But it seems we are still a long way away from winning her heart...

Reactions: VOYEUR and Ripply

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Tell me guys how u rate this game at almost 5/5?
U didnt notice that character? View attachment 2543778
Never seen so annoying and ugly person before
You haven't seen my mother in law, lord have mercy of you. People have different tastes they can't like what you like, I personnaly like her because of her ways not the way she looks, I think the model with her glasses on all day is annoying but I bet there's many that like her. Annoying? you do know she lives in the hood you think she gonna be polite and all that? I live in the bronx and if you show weakness they eat you for lunch.

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Hey, everybody.

With the release of a new update, discussion always picks up. At this time, I always ask people to be polite to one another as a request. If you like the game, that's cool. If you hate the game, that's cool. You can say whatever you want about me and the game as much as you want. I appreciate the kind words if you have any. And if you have any complaints, I take them into consideration. I'm always around and reading but I don't respond to everything because sometimes I feel like I wouldn't add to the discussion.

I'm working on the next update to get it out as soon as I can. Thanks for playing. If you're new, thanks for giving it a try.

4.20 star(s) 96 Votes