• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned A Million Dollar Idea [v0.5] [Light_FeniXXX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
When you take Emily shopping to buy clothes, if you choose to pay for it yourself then checking the relationships tab gives a script error, but asking her to work at home to pay it off (for a corruption point) doesn't, so I assume there is an image error with having 2 relationship?

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
When you take Emily shopping to buy clothes, if you choose to pay for it yourself then checking the relationships tab gives a script error, but asking her to work at home to pay it off (for a corruption point) doesn't, so I assume there is an image error with having 2 relationship?
If I understand correctly, the error occurs when you dial the third level of relationship development (2 shaded hearts, right?). There will indeed be an error. Since there is no image for this level.
I just didn't think it was possible to gain level 3 by this point)) many times I changed the number of points until I found the balance.
Thanks for the comment, I'll fix it!
If I did not understand correctly and if you do not mind, then write me a personal message log error. Or save.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
If I understand correctly, the error occurs when you dial the third level of relationship development (2 shaded hearts, right?). There will indeed be an error. Since there is no image for this level.
I just didn't think it was possible to gain level 3 by this point)) many times I changed the number of points until I found the balance.
If I did not understand correctly and if you do not mind, then write me a personal message log error. Or save.
Yeah the error is when she should have 2 hearts coloured in which seems pretty easy to get since the first heart can be gained early in the game (forget when)

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
As a temporary solution, put this photo in the images folder.

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Thanks, that fixed it!
But the download gets saved as "1154530_foto02.png" so anyone downloading have to cut it down to "foto02.png" only
Yes, that's right. Thank you for pointing that out. The name of the picture should be foto02 in png format.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is there a corruption factor in this game? most blackmail game i have played had it (even though half the time it wasnt listed as "genre")
thts why i ask,.. the corruption tag is missing and blackmail alone would constitue more or less rape and that i am not a fan of

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote