Ren'Py Abandoned A Million Dollar Idea [v0.5] [Light_FeniXXX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Alright. Thank you for taking time to answer.
If there is an incest patch, it can't come from me. Only a fan patch) Now I do not know the demand. So if there is one, feel free to write. Well, in general, wishes. I read everything and think about it.

MARIO1900

Mar 23, 2021
Link to .
This version was not created by the game developer. Download it at your own risk.

The universal version works everywhere but is larger. The v8a version works on new Android devices, the v7a version is required for older devices.

swipe down to hide the ui
swipe right to start skipping of text
swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Link to Android.
This version was not created by the game developer. Download it at your own risk.

The universal version works everywhere but is larger. The v8a version works on new Android devices, the v7a version is required for older devices.

swipe down to hide the ui
swipe right to start skipping of text
swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot
Does your port contain uncensored patch?

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Is this a million-dollar idea game?
Tenacious D voice: No! This was a tribute!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I loaded up my last save, it was on Thursday, I went to sleep, then I had the message of not having a weekend content and I could choose between go to patreon or quit the game. Really good design choice.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of A million dollar idea [v0.5]

Thread Updated: 2021-04-23 - Version: 0.5

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di A million dollar idea [v0.5]

Thread Updated: 2021-04-23 - Version: 0.5

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Light_FeniXXX

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
So I loaded up my last save, it was on Thursday, I went to sleep, then I had the message of not having a weekend content and I could choose between go to patreon or quit the game. Really good design choice.
Yes, that's right. The thing is, version 4 expanded the world of the game into weekdays, rather than opening up weekends in the sequel. There are too many variables in the game, so if I extended the player to play the next week, then there could be problems with saving the game. I always try to make it as compatible as possible, because I hate starting over in other people's games. But you're right, it does not excuse me.
In version 5 I solved these problems. It is now possible to continue to play indefinitely. But version 0.5 is only available for Patrons for now. In the future there will be no such mistakes on my part. Guys, I'm just a novice developer. I don't even have education on this subject. I try my best, but the optimization of choice sometimes turns out like this. But everything can be solved. In version 0.5 I completely redid the relationship. And I had to write two codes, for old players and new players. So now I try to take care of those who load save.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
When you take Emily shopping to buy clothes, if you choose to pay for it yourself then checking the relationships tab gives a script error, but asking her to work at home to pay it off (for a corruption point) doesn't, so I assume there is an image error with having 2 relationship?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote