Ren'Py Abandoned A Million Dollar Idea [v0.5] [Light_FeniXXX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
so this as turned into another creepy MC who likes to install cameras to spy on girls
No. The game does not necessarily impose anything. These are optional actions. Role-playing game. You can play the role of a good romantic guy. Or bad, schemer. I am a little surprised by such messages. As for me, this is the same as saying that GTA is a game about how to crush people and shoot passers-by. Or the Elder Scrolls game about where you only need to steal from everyone you meet. After all, these games provide such an opportunity.

Last edited:

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
How do we know when we’ve reached the end of the content?
A developer message appears. And it will be impossible to continue the game. In version 0.3, this happens on Friday morning.

P.S. You have a very good signature. I totally agree. It can be used as an answer to why the player can play the bad guy (optional).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3027200

I don't want to be negative or anything, but I don't understand anything about your game by reading description. It's just like you put some words on your mind there.
And we (most) play or try a game after reading description here, so you have to give an idea about the game or what we can expect (even it's just start or demo).

Reactions: Ferghus

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
I don't want to be negative or anything, but I don't understand anything about your game by reading description. It's just like you put some words on your mind there.
And we (most) play or try a game after reading description here, so you have to give an idea about the game or what we can expect (even it's just start or demo).
Good! Changed the description. If there are spelling mistakes-please let me know.

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
Hey guys, I'm unable gift Emily the plushie. I walked up to her in the living room, opened the inventory, selected the "soft toy" and clicked on her. Unfortunately only the dialog pops up. If I wait for the next day the game is just over. Is it simply not implemented yet?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The same old assets. Cant they find another apartment? Another stupid shop? It looks like an Eastern European shop before the fall of the wall. JFCOAPS Look at details.

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Hey guys, I'm unable gift Emily the plushie. I walked up to her in the living room, opened the inventory, selected the "soft toy" and clicked on her. Unfortunately only the dialog pops up. If I wait for the next day the game is just over. Is it simply not implemented yet?
Hey, this is not yet implemented in this version.

• Haha
Reactions: opalix

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I'm not gonna play your game, the reason is this.... If you can't be bothered, nor can I.. You don't eat waffles with spoons, especially spoons that are upside down! (5th Pic) The face on the wall draws more attention than the out of focus model. (Pic 2)
Another bubble butt, non realistic and in 98% of games at the moment. (Pic 3) and a complete turn off! (Personal Preference)
Attention to detail is not everything, but if you want people to play and not criticize, then it's 98% of everything and this also includes your writing 'You lived a normal life until' I stopped reading at this point because it reads the same as almost every other game, it doesn't stand out and it does't call to me.
I am not saying these things to be cruel or negative, but they are important factors to the future and well being of any project.
I wish you the best of luck with this.
I don't mind the weak details. The problems I have a due to game-play. I can't figure out how to give the toy or plant the camera. I double-click the space and
The same old assets. Cant they find another apartment? Another stupid shop? It looks like an Eastern European shop before the fall of the wall. JFCOAPS Look at details.
Send him some money with that request. I am sure that he will be glad to change.

Reactions: Light_FeniXXX

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
I don't mind the weak details. The problems I have a due to game-play. I can't figure out how to give the toy or plant the camera. I double-click the space and
If something doesn't work out for you, it's probably just not implemented yet in this version (like the examples with the toy and camera). I made a screen on Friday in the game that does not allow you to play further, so that people do not search for content that is not there. But now I realize it's not obvious. And the players suffer. I think in the future in the magazine I will add in parentheses that this quest is ready only up to this point. So that players understand that they are doing everything right.

Send him some money with that request. I am sure that he will be glad to change.
You wouldn't say better. I would be happy to use the latest objects from the DAZ store. Or make a personal order for sculptors. Only I don't have the finances to do it.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I tried this game and was ok till the house map. That is horrible I hate having to click so many times to get to a room. If you fixed that it would improve the game.
If something doesn't work out for you, it's probably just not implemented yet in this version (like the examples with the toy and camera). I made a screen on Friday in the game that does not allow you to play further, so that people do not search for content that is not there. But now I realize it's not obvious. And the players suffer. I think in the future in the magazine I will add in parentheses that this quest is ready only up to this point. So that players understand that they are doing everything right.

You wouldn't say better. I would be happy to use the latest objects from the DAZ store. Or make a personal order for sculptors. Only I don't have the finances to do it.
Thanks for the feedback. I was enjoying the game until I couldn't play anymore.

D

Deleted member 2782432

Per request, My unofficial Android port of A million dollar idea 0.3 Compressed with gestures enabled.

My ports now contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

netgenie.uk

Feb 1, 2021
Just finished all the current content in the game, keep up the good work! I like the idea of the game and I'll be eagerly waiting for the next update. :)

Light_FeniXXX

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2020
Just finished all the current content in the game, keep up the good work! I like the idea of the game and I'll be eagerly waiting for the next update. :)
Thanks! If you only knew how glad I am to hear that! :)
Version 0.4 was released on Patreon in January. I am currently working on version 0.5. As soon as it is ready, I will post version 0.4 to the public! :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote