VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
We got you. Will try and think of some more as you share teasers / updates.

Is your intention for good girl route to still have some lewd content, but just not extreme? I think that would be good otherwise it's pointless for the player.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
We got you. Will try and think of some more as you share teasers / updates.

Is your intention for good girl route to still have some lewd content, but just not extreme? I think that would be good otherwise it's pointless for the player.
yes, accidental nudity, wardrobe malfunction, and embarrassing situations that accidentally turn her on. anything and everything you can think of. just nothing hardcore or where she just chooses to do something naughty, then shes not being a good girl anymore and santa will be pissed.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Oh, and as everybody knows, good girls don't masturbate so she is very sensitive, anything that could logically (even if very unplausable) make her have an accidental orgasm ;)

Reactions: lemaro

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Things that fit into the story events, short events or event chains (I have one like that already that starts at the fashion show and affects the cafe interview)

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Oh and event where she reluctantly does something naughty because it seems better than the alternative.
Do you mind sharing the flow of the events or which events/gaps you're looking for good girl / super slut content? This is really fun to make suggestions haha so I'm really down.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Unless you're saying it's really open for anything and in that case thinking glasses, hat, and everything for me to wear :devilish::devilish:

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm open to any idea, while it's not necessary to connect everything, I like the idea that in at least some of the events they have consequences later on, although I'll have to be careful not to let it get too complicated to keep track of in the code. This is also more about adding interesting content to keep players interested (and an excuse for me to make more sexy images, helps keep me motivated ;) )

Reactions: lemaro

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i have some more ideas to add later tonight, but what about a scenario where Amy is so grateful to Uncle Stephen and Aunt that she wants to take them out to a nice dinner with the money she made from her job?

If good girl route, sensible dress and heels with both uncle and aunt
if bad girl route, sexy revealing black dress, stockings and heels (no panties)
if slutty girl route, same as above (no panties)

if bad/slutty girl route, something comes up at work and Auntie is unable to join, but Amy doesn't want to cancel because it's a hard to get reservation, so she goes ahead anyway.

Example of the dress/stockings/heels from Lara of Babysitters:
Picture1891.jpg Picture1860.jpg

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I skimmed over this thread and saw that for a previous version you had to install this mod in the original game files, is this the case still? Any plans on releasing a standalone version?

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Since I´m modifying Paperworks game I´m not comfortable with distributing his game without permission, I did contact him when I started this but got no answer, so I don´t know how he feels about it, so at the moment I´m only distributing the files I modify.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ubu71 and LightmanP
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes