VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lemaro

May 11, 2021
man im hoping Amy is wearing some seductive lingerie here haha

is there a Good Girl route here? If not, instead of just 'disagreeing' to play loser strips I wonder if Amy could just continue playing with them, but they choose an erotic game (something like DoA) without Amy's knowledge where the characters are wearing lewd clothing. This turns Amy on (or she doesn't understand why she's feeling weird). The brothers could be making pervy comments or something similar that basically gets shows Amy those type of clothing grabs attention. Later on this can be tied with other events. E.g. Amy becomes more open to more lewd clothing or something. Haha just braindumping ideas.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
man im hoping Amy is wearing some seductive lingerie here haha

is there a Good Girl route here? If not, instead of just 'disagreeing' to play loser strips I wonder if Amy could just continue playing with them, but they choose an erotic game (something like DoA) without Amy's knowledge where the characters are wearing lewd clothing. This turns Amy on (or she doesn't understand why she's feeling weird). The brothers could be making pervy comments or something similar that basically gets shows Amy those type of clothing grabs attention. Later on this can be tied with other events. E.g. Amy becomes more open to more lewd clothing or something. Haha just braindumping ideas.
Sounds fun, I might add that in after this update :D

• Love
Reactions: lemaro

whitetower

Sep 18, 2018
Gunsothegreat thanks for your work! I am looking forward for the beach sceenes! So much potential there... I would like to see Amy teasing the boys and exploring her exhibitionist side by suntaning topless or even nude... Perhaps a female friend could lure her into visiting a nudist beach. Also later I would like to see Amy visiting with a friend a swingers club, and maybe meeting there someone familiar....

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
How much is in this version, how much is before the end of the story
I don't know, depends on how far I go with this. There are so many images in this game that it's not really possible for one guy to redo them all in daz, but I'm going to do the first days, add different paths so those who want it can get more hardcore stuff earlier. then we'll see.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm working on the scripts right now, I'm not going to be able to finish, I'm trying to set it up so I can at least share a rough update tonight. But be warned, it's going to be very rough. I won't be able to do anymore work on it until next weekend.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Her left hand rotation on those last 2 are a bit rough looking IMO
Yes, these were done super fast, since I don´t plan on using them in game, I might use the poses as a base for something later on but then I would smooth out the rough edges ;)

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
After 20 hours of work I'm about pass out, I had to cut the end of videonight 2 but I ran though it once without critical errors, there is a short event during the fashion show that plays two times. there are of course still a lot of missing images since I was focusing on the main scenes, and I cut out the new beach stuff since I have to redo it. Added day 2 wilsons, day 2 bikini show in shop, day three half of video night 2, cafe office part ( end is not done), wilson cleaning up to the shower event, fashion show (some missing stuff there too). I wanted this update to be tough and ruthless but it's more like rough and toothless (if anyone knows what movie this is from I'll be impressed).

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
OK, so far, I am very impressed with your visuals. The story seems fine. There are typos and other little mistakes, but you get the point across. Don't worry about them too much, because when it's all done, then it's time to go back and make corrections and editing.

Edit: The details! Matt's eyes drifting just so much to perv on our girl! That is great visual storytelling!

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, my spelling is actually worse than my writing if you can believe that ;) I like to say I'm creative when it comes to spelling.

chjjhc1

Jan 26, 2023
After 20 hours of work I'm about pass out, I had to cut the end of videonight 2 but I ran though it once without critical errors, there is a short event during the fashion show that plays two times. there are of course still a lot of missing images since I was focusing on the main scenes, and I cut out the new beach stuff since I have to redo it. Added day 2 wilsons, day 2 bikini show in shop, day three half of video night 2, cafe office part ( end is not done), wilson cleaning up to the shower event, fashion show (some missing stuff there too). I wanted this update to be tough and ruthless but it's more like rough and toothless (if anyone knows what movie this is from I'll be impressed).
is there any other links?not only mega?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes