VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
The design is different enough in concept that I understand some people being miffed.
But she's hot(ter) so I don't care much. Different author, different taste. Lemme see some nice titties and I won't complain.
Not like this is a commission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
There may be a few pictures in the folder that you cant see in-game, I was going to move to a subfolder, I may have forgot.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
A question to all, what would you think the reaction of the guy´s in the family should be to good/wild/slutty.
For Matt I was thinking more slutty he likes her better.
For Chris He likes good and wild but slutty is too much.
How about the Uncle? is he understanding "shes young and experimenting" is he worried? shocked?
I´m thinking the good girl will be his favorite, the question is how should he react to Amy being a bit wild or full slut even.

Reactions: ahhnoldfan

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
A question to all, what would you think the reaction of the guy´s in the family should be to good/wild/slutty.
For Matt I was thinking more slutty he likes her better.
For Chris He likes good and wild but slutty is too much.
How about the Uncle? is he understanding "shes young and experimenting" is he worried? shocked?
I´m thinking the good girl will be his favorite, the question is how should he react to Amy being a bit wild or full slut even.
For me I like the idea that Matt is all for her slut and wild side cause he's always seemed like a huge perv. Chris, on the other hand seemed like he was kind of sweet on her when he was younger and more innocent. So I think with him he might like the idea of her as the good girl he grew up with. So where Matt is all about Amy the wild/slutty Amy, Chris would be more into the good girl Amy and only like the wild side to come out when they are alone or with only Matt and/or Uncle is around on occasions. Like the breakfast scenes, or when she walks around the house in revealing clothes. Uncle I think wants to regain his mojo and his youth so while he will like her to be a good girl around his wife, he loves her wild side and flirting most other times but only like her slutty side when it's just the two of them like when he helps her undress for the bath after her injury and when she showers while he's in the bath for examples.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I think the path Amy takes should inform the direction of the story, instead of what person would go for her on account of it. We'll use Chris, Matt, and Uncle to keep it simple.

Good - Amy chooses Matt or Chris, and helps the other deal with accepting her choice of one brother over the other.

Bad/Wild - Amy chooses Matt, Chris, or both. If she chooses one, she will cheat on him with the other. Or maybe they all find a way for their threesome to work.

Slutty - Amy chooses any of them or all of them. Even the aunt! Doesn't matter what the repercussions are, so long as she can drown in debauchery and sex.

Personally, grain of salt advised, I would see a route with slutty Amy becoming the little action on the side for the uncle who decides to take advantage of such a sex-hungry girl.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I think the path Amy takes should inform the direction of the story, instead of what person would go for her on account of it. We'll use Chris, Matt, and Uncle to keep it simple.

Good - Amy chooses Matt or Chris, and helps the other deal with accepting her choice of one brother over the other.

Bad/Wild - Amy chooses Matt, Chris, or both. If she chooses one, she will cheat on him with the other. Or maybe they all find a way for their threesome to work.

Slutty - Amy chooses any of them or all of them. Even the aunt! Doesn't matter what the repercussions are, so long as she can drown in debauchery and sex.

Personally, grain of salt advised, I would see a route with slutty Amy becoming the little action on the side for the uncle who decides to take advantage of such a sex-hungry girl.
That sounds interesting if I understand you correctly, that Amy would have a chance of winning any of them over regardless of her sexual "morals". So winning Chris over as a good girl would be easy but as a slut she would also have to get him to accept her slutty side.

Reactions: unukalhai

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
That sounds interesting if I understand you correctly, that Amy would have a chance of winning any of them over regardless of her sexual "morals". So winning Chris over as a good girl would be easy but as a slut she would also have to get him to accept her slutty side.
Sure, if you want to play it out like that. Matching up should make a route easier in theory. If Chris is one of the choices for the good path, then pairing up should be easier. If Chris is pursued as a slut, then she has to work a little more to win him over, maybe it provokes some soul searching on her part, or maybe she doesn't care and takes him on a rollercoaster ride without a crossbar to hold him safely in.

It's stuff to ponder, for sure.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
A bit of topic looks like my years of practicing daz will be obsolete soon...just started messing around with stable diffusion.. the results are a bit weird but impressive for 30 seconds of "work"
That's a very apt description. 30 seconds of "work." Work that took no years of experience, effort, experimenting, trial and error, and many other things only a human is capable of.

It is easy, it is consistent, and it is time saving.

But it will never have your soul infused in it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hmm how do I get the other images where Amy strips in front of them for game night 3? I definitely went wrong during my playthrough and thought I checked all the slutty options.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
hmm how do I get the other images where Amy strips in front of them for game night 3? I definitely went wrong during my playthrough and thought I checked all the slutty options.
There are a few images that you cannot get in-game yet, I needed to plan out the extra scenes for day 2 and 3 to have an idea of how far she should go with the boys.

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
I said I'd review further but when I reached the end I just kinda came and went... *cough*
Right so I'll be honest, the piecemeal development makes it difficult to fully appreciate this.
What you have put in is hot ofc. No real complaints. The clothing malfunctions have reached the silly levels I was worried about but it's not like I was choosing modest options

As for character reactions, it depends what you wanna do with them.
Matt and Chris are brothers. You can put competition, comradery, and genuine concern towards Amy as she's so close with them. What if she was wild but only for one? Slutty but they're both surprised by how slutty? Matt might like her regardless of her slutting but maybe Chris would remain off-put by it and try to tone things down whenever he can for safety. Chris could be the responsible friend, I suppose.

Aunt and Uncle are authority figures. They own the house and how Amy goes around fucking all over it reflects on them. You can use them to set boundaries. Good girl Amy can sweet talk uncle for stuff. Slutty Amy can make aunt question her life choices, that kind of thing.
Edit: And it is important to note the aunt when considering the uncle's reaction. A slut in his home is dangerous for him as much as he may like it, so conflicting feelings are a possibility.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes