VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RuddyB

Jun 4, 2018
I´m working on polishing up the first three days, adding some short scenes for each of the three paths. I´m a bit busy this month due to work so things are going slow. Once I finish the first three days I´ll decide if I continue with this.
Well I for one hope you continue.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm getting close, I'm working on the most tedious part right now, filling in missing images. I´m hoping I'll have this done by the end of the month, although due to changes at work I had to go through a certification training that involves some studying so that I might get delayed a bit, that should be done around the 18th.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I'm getting close, I'm working on the most tedious part right now, filling in missing images. I´m hoping I'll have this done by the end of the month, although due to changes at work I had to go through a certification training that involves some studying so that I might get delayed a bit, that should be done around the 18th.
My hero!!!

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Thanks man, glad you are still continuing the good work :D

Any teasers to share? hehe

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I needed a bit of rest after my test, it was a bit more material to learn than I initially thought, but I´m back on track. I´ll post some teasers next week when I start converting the images to jpgs.
Hope the test went well!

Thanks for the update, and all good, take your time

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Looks like I lost track of the stuff I added, it's a bit more than I thought, I wasn't counting the images so day 1 adds a few hundred images ( some intro Images, expanded the bus scene and walk home a bit, minor good-wild-slutty choices added in the minor scenes, videogame night 1 expanded for wild and slutty paths and night time streaking to kitchen expanded a bit.). Does anyone know of a spell-checker that I could use to only spellcheck dialogue in quotation marks?

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Here are some spoiler free Images from day1

intro_new_003.jpg
The reason even good girl Amy is going comando on day one.
Day1_meet_family_new002.jpg
Good girl tries to keep her pants up...
Day1_meet_family_new002b1.jpg
Wild Amy not so cautious...
Day1_meet_family_new002c1.jpg
Slutty Amy hoping they fall down...
Day1_Dog_Wild001.jpg
Good girl, wild girl and slutty girl variations of many scenes...
d1_dinner_a_002.jpg
Family dinner has more Images...
boys_new_afterdrink002.jpg
Videogame night 1 expanded Good,Wild,Slutty,Sober,Drunk,Very drunk variations.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Spoiler time...
On the bus...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes