Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Correct as the whole deal hinges on the fact that you don't date the daughter, but once mommy finds out you not dating her im sure she'll stop seeing MC or... just maybe continue ? At the moment she knows you not seeing Chloe but you still dating her to some extent.

That's the big question at the minute after the ending to part 4 and judging by those pictures it looks like it :unsure: although not sure how it will work out in the long run.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

Updates - A Mother's Love Part 5
Hey everyone! OrbOrigin here. It has been quite some time now and we appreciate your patience's with us. Just want to let everyone know that we are still working hard on the next update (Part 5). Forgive us if the waiting process has gotten longer, yes, more work has been added to our shoulders but we are having still a fun time creating this game for you all.

Our goal is to have part five ready before the end of next month.
Later on today, we'll release some WIP so look forward for that.
the face of a woman who just got two stripes on her pee-stick...no idea to be happy or sad..lol...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well..when a Goddess from Themyscira has a child with Willam Defoe on meth...theres a really good chance its gonna look like a retarded monkey-girl..and retarded monkey-girl and down on his luck Keegan-Michael Key make a beautiful(ugly AF) couple...also..y'all have not earned the right to call her by her first name..TSK...she is Mrs Heavens to you guttersnipe!!!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I personally don't have anything against Chloe, but my hate over Beeman is too strong and too irrational for letting him win anything, especially one of my women. If I'll be able to steal Abi from him, I'll certainly will.

Also, if I was able to corrupt Chloe a little, I certainly will. Having problems to receive the dick? Nothing like having a 48h of fervent sex doesn't resolve.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
lets hope we got the both of them ... Nicole get divorce from her husband ... and Chloe accept this relation between the MC and Nicole....and everybody happy la la la la la ..... but :devilish:.......

Reactions: Mormont

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
lets hope we got the both of them ... Nicole get divorce from her husband ... and Chloe accept this relation between the MC and Nicole....and everybody happy la la la la la ..... but :devilish:.......
Well, if she Chloe gets too bitchy and you are on the NTR route and saw her and Beeman you can let her know and that'll keep her quiet. Ad before anyone says it wouldn't work I ask you to think about this: The 'corruption' of Nicole is actually making her fall for the MC as evidenced by her willingly dancing, then making love to the MC of her own volition. Revealing what Chloe has done will not only get Bitchman fired, but also thrown in prison with Chloe losing her NHS status in school due to the possibility of fraud/trading grades for sex. Solution would be for her to keep her mouth shut, or her life is effectively over. (And yes, I know that will make me seem like an evil person. I DON'T CARE!)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I personally don't have much against Chloe and for most who do remember this. The only reason Chloe NTR's you is if you do something to make her. Remember it is your (main character's) choices that leads her down that route. it isn't even like she is a slut who just wants to cheat without reason. In fact the only thing I have against her to be honest was the fact that she went on to complain about you fucking her too hard (assuming you have rough sex with her) only to moan and enjoy Beeman's dick who we saw was a lot larger than the MC.

With that being said though if I had to choose between Chloe and Nicole however it would always be the later all the time. nothing personal to the daughter but the mother has her beat in the looks depart in every shape and form.

here is hoping that Chloe when she busted someone busted the wrong couple and not the MC and Nicole.

Reactions: Latex224 and Repuci

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

Q: When Will Part 5 Be Release?
A:
We do not have a solid date yet or any guess when it'll be. As for now, please give us time and your patience. Thank You :)
Could someone recover those screenshots whose URLs have been lost?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
God I hate Beeman so much. Everything from this shitty character is so awful that boils my blood anything that resembles him.
Chloe's enjoying Beemans dick while complaining about the MC? Even a slut is more coherent than that.

Apart from that, I have nothing against her, but for the sake of the plot, she will need to enter in the line or she will lost a lot more than MC or her status.

Anyway, I'm in the non-NTR route and not because I wanted, but I managed to be on that due to choosing the right answers or something.

About Abi, I think that I had an impression that both her and Marylin has some kind of envolvement, but I'm not sure yet.

And looking for the renders, for Nicole laugh after that situation, it's pretty clear that the developer is trying to mess with our minds. Little devil that one.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes