Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

WIP- A Mother's Love Part 5 #4 *Earth-Child
Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

As always thank you all for your patience.
Hmm, so Willem Dafoe's secretary has her hair down here in what looks like the School building so it can't be them Chloe bursts in on or can it? :unsure:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

WIP- A Mother's Love Part 5 #4 *Earth-Child
Here are few screenshots/WIP of the developments modding from Part 5.

As always thank you all for your patience.
Thanks a lot, johnelros.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A doubt that I have. As I'm not a patron, I don't know for sure so I ask it here: has OrbOrigin previously published WIP screenshots in his exclusive posts for his patrons or the Part 5 is the first preview where he has done this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A doubt that I have. As I'm not a patron, I don't know for sure so I ask it here: has OrbOrigin previously published WIP screenshots in his exclusive posts for his patrons or the Part 5 is the first preview where he has done this?
I tried checking previous posts but the links are down I'm pretty sure it was just normal screenshots previously but I could be wrong :unsure:

Reactions: Canto Forte

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I tried checking previous posts but the links are down I'm pretty sure it was just normal screenshots previously but I could be wrong :unsure:
Why you don't go to the source?
OrbOrigin

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Just browsed most of the previous posts on the Patreon page, and it looks like part 5 is the first.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No sure if anyone's mentioned it but how come both the mother and father are western looking but daughter is Asian?
Perhaps Nicole hasn't always been faithful to John and that can be backed up with how quickly she has fallen for the MC :unsure:

• Haha

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I just finished this one. This is a fun one can't wait to see what happens next. All I have to say is, Damn class room doors need locks on them damn it lol. I dont know I really care about the daughter I just what me some mommy lol

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Why you don't go to the source?
I prefer not to ask the dev questions that some patron could answer me without problems, especially when it comes to a content that as a simple fan non-patron should not have access. Also, if he is publishing WIP screenshots as previews, it means that he is up to work to do Part 5. So it's best not to distract him from his hard great work to do.

• Haha

Garry2917

Jun 30, 2018
Guys, I have questions about the story of this game. As I understand it, Chloe is cheating on you with a teacher anyway, even if you behaved well with her and answered all her sex suggestions.

And the second thing that affects the choice at the beginning of the game (color is pink or red, and the type of sex is submission or love, and loading the app or not).

+ 3 question, during the first sex with Chloe, you can choose how to behave - roughly or gently, it will have consequences? As I recall, the dialogue during sex with the teachers is spelled out in such a way that Chloe says "Mark was very rude to me." (maybe if you fuck her gently on the bed in the first chapter - will this change something in a dialogue with the teacher?)

• Thinking Face

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Guys, I have questions about the story of this game. As I understand it, Chloe is cheating on you with a teacher anyway, even if you behaved well with her and answered all her sex suggestions.

And the second thing that affects the choice at the beginning of the game (color is pink or pink, and the type of sex is submission or love).

+ 3 question, during the first sex with Chloe, you can choose how to behave - roughly or gently, it will have consequences? As I recall, the dialogue during sex with the teachers is spelled out in such a way that Chloe says "Mark was very rude to me." (maybe if you fuck her gently on the bed in the first chapter - will this change something in a dialogue with the teacher?)
The first part isn't true. If you dont get the first sex scene with the teacher/chloe, Chloe doesn't cheat on you. That was confirmed by the dev.

Dont know about the others. Although others who have went the NTR route with Chloe and the teacher say she is a complete 180 from how she behaves before that scene and in the non-ntr route. I would assume the dialog would change though.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

And the second thing that affects the choice at the beginning of the game (color is pink or red, and the type of sex is submission or love, and loading the app or not).

The choice of color in that minigame app, is one of the three questions to choose what kind of dress you decide to give Nicole to wear to the family dinner at the steakhouse. If you decide to choose 2 of the following choices (red, seductive and panties), you will get the shortest dress. If you choose to choose 2 of the other choices (pink, loving and bra), the other dress with more fabric will appear. It is explained in the walkthrough.

As for the other, I honestly do not know. I have not tried the option to fuck her gently and then shun her so she can fuck the teacher. However, OrbOrigin commented that she will only cheat MC if he sees them in the classroom.

Rithik

Jul 24, 2018
On day five, Marilyn says that we have to eventually choose one between Nicole & Chloe...Does this mean that there won't be a harem??

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes