Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I think its all Marilyn from the start. She chose MC smartly.
All her actions are too suspicious, she tried to set up MC so that he get cought by Chloe. (Not just once)
She even insisted MC that he won't be having both of them(Nicole and Chloe) and made Chloe vanilla with MC and all wild and slutty with Beeman.
All her dialogues about Chloe cheating are directed to hurt MC's ego that he lost to Beeman or how Beeman is better with Chloe so that MC give up on Chloe.
I think she is planning something bigger :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1273790

too many spoilers, making part 5 not so exciting. what happened to orborigin? provide so many WIP screenshots? usually he gives screenshots in the form of the final rendering result

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
too many spoilers, making part 5 not so exciting. what happened to orborigin? provide so many WIP screenshots? usually he gives screenshots in the form of the final rendering result
Not really spoilers I'm more confused about the images more than anything.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe his patreon ask about it...
Not really spoilers I'm more confused about the images more than anything.
The spoilers only let people more confused about it. I clearly don't know what will happen next, if we'll jump into the easier conclusion (Chloe saw Nicole and MC fucking), the not-so-easy but coherent conclusion (Chloe saw Willem Dafoe and the secretary fucking), the non-conclusion (it was just a random couple fucking and Chloe was inconvenient) or the weird one (Marylin is making something in the shadows).

Also, for more than two times, I saw a render preview of Marylin and I thought it was Abi. Are they related?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also, for more than two times, I saw a render preview of Marylin and I thought it was Abi. Are they related?
That can't be a coincidence that they look like each other? Abigail looks young maybe they are sisters? can't be the daughter although we haven't actually seen beeman and Marilyn interact :unsure:

Reactions: Repuci

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
That can't be a coincidence that they look like each other? Abigail looks young maybe they are sisters? can't be the daughter although we haven't actually seen beeman and Marilyn interact :unsure:
If so, I think it would be known, through some comment from Beeman, who might not like to see MC so close to some family member of his wife.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If so, I think it would be known, through some comment from Beeman, who might not like to see MC so close to some family member of his wife.
See I thought about that too but look at Marilyn she just appears from nowhere half the time Beeman might be totally unaware of her interactions with the MC, especially considering he seems to have Chloe on the mind.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
he want to make it perfect before release it, so ppl will come to help his project,
i already consider to patreon this one

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I have serious doubts about Marilyn, i am on her "path" so to speak, i did all the cam shows, i am always nice with her, my reason for that is that she is hot and her cam scenes are very hot but she is using the MC in two ways, one for getting money for her cam show, two to see the visions of Nicole and god knows what else she might try to do, but i am not gonna share Nicole with her, the thing is she is not a friend, on NTR path she mocks the MC about Pigman, and on the Non NTR path in part 4 Chloe gives MC a BJ in her house and Sylvia catchs them, Marilyn was around and did not warn you , she thought MC was with Nicole and wanted them to get caught, whats wrong with her? thanks to MC she is getting a lot more money for that show, if not MC she would never seeing Nicole naked and doing sexual stuff (the visions), deppending on how things go with her in part 5 i might leave her path for good...

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I have serious doubts about Marilyn, i am on her "path" so to speak, i did all the cam shows, i am always nice with her, my reason for that is that she is hot and her cam scenes are very hot but she is using the MC in two ways, one for getting money for her cam show, two to see the visions of Nicole and god knows what else she might try to do, but i am not gonna share Nicole with her, the thing is she is not a friend, on NTR path she mocks the MC about Pigman, and on the Non NTR path in part 4 Chloe gives MC a BJ in her house and Sylvia catchs them, Marilyn was around and did not warn you , she thought MC was with Nicole and wanted them to get caught, whats wrong with her? thanks to MC she is getting a lot more money for that show, if not MC she would never seeing Nicole naked and doing sexual stuff (the visions), deppending on how things go with her in part 5 i might leave her path for good...
Which Marlyn isn't MC's friend I'm pretty aware, I hated her in the moment that I saw how annoying she could be. Also, since her breast magic backfired on the last time, she realized that if she doesn't stop to act like that, MC's would discover something that she doesn't want to be uncovered. I think that's one of her biggest fears.

Going down on that rabbit's hole, I think that Abi and Marilyn appeared on this game isn't coincidental and they really have something in common. What it is, of course, is purely anedoctal, but magic in games always open for unexpected situations.

They even could be the same person if we stretch that point, since they never were in the same place at the same time IIRC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Which Marlyn isn't MC's friend I'm pretty aware, I hated her in the moment that I saw how annoying she could be. Also, since her breast magic backfired on the last time, she realized that if she doesn't stop to act like that, MC's would discover something that she doesn't want to be uncovered. I think that's one of her biggest fears.

Going down on that rabbit's hole, I think that Abi and Marilyn appeared on this game isn't coincidental and they really have something in common. What it is, of course, is purely anedoctal, but magic in games always open for unexpected situations.

They even could be the same person if we stretch that point, since they never were in the same place at the same time IIRC.
One of her lines really bothers me, in the school she says to MC -"Dont feel to bad..,because there is always me, you won't ever be lonely", and if MC says " Thanks for being a friend", she replies with " friends?..sure.. i'll take that for now", she is a lesbian and she has a crush on Nicole, so why would she want anything else with the MC? it doesn't make any sense

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's funny how different our views are with this because it's a girl we don't bat much of an eyelid about her interest in Nicole however if it was a guy I'm pretty sure he would get even more hate than beeman

Reactions: Eula25 and smokebox

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
It's funny how different our views are with this because it's a girl we don't bat much of an eyelid about her interest in Nicole however if it was a guy I'm pretty sure he would get even more hate than beeman
I agree, a girl is far more easy to tolerate, but the fact the girl also suck your cock, kiss you, grinding you, and do other stuff with you while she make her evil plans does give her some credit, and the fact the Nicole seems 100% straight also let us breath a bit more easy, but i hate that Josh even more than Beeman, the guy made think that he had something with Nicole when the truth is he is just another creep rapist pig

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Yes... There's so many secrets about her... She is crazy... And know too many things about MC..

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Well, in my first post here on the topic, I sad that I hated Marilyn, so I think i'm cool, at least.

I just hate Beeman with all my power because it doesn't only is a disgusting character by himself, but also let's pretty clear in the end of the last update that he's an abuser.

Last edited:
Reactions: kk039 and Mormont

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Well, in my first post here on the topic, I sad that I hated Marilyn, so I think i'm cool, at least.

I just hate Beeman with all my power because it doesn't only is a disgusting character by himself, but also let's pretty clear in the end of the last update that he's an abuser.
Yes I agree with you... I just hope that there will be an update where MC fuck his wife

Reactions: Abhai and Mormont
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes