Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I didn't played the NTR route because FUCK BEEMAN, but honestly it was because I just choose the right answers and I also behave well when I was asked.

From what I read on the Walkthrough, NTR Chloe and non-NTR Chloe are almost two different characters. While the non-NTR is cute, hardworking and with a good self-esteem, NTR Chloe is cynical, lazy and even disdainful.

About the sex, it's hard to say. In my gameplay, she really likes blowjobs, in a way that if she could, she would have her mouth on my lap all the time. I let it in the first time, but in the second time, when she does RP being a student, I claimed her pussy and she said that I should be cautious. That counts to Nicole over Chloe, because even being reticent because of her family, she loves to take a dick and it's pretty insatiable - like fucking a whole night non-stop, before the hospital scenes.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I didn't played the NTR route because FUCK BEEMAN, but honestly it was because I just choose the right answers and I also behave well when I was asked.

From what I read on the Walkthrough, NTR Chloe and non-NTR Chloe are almost two different characters. While the non-NTR is cute, hardworking and with a good self-esteem, NTR Chloe is cynical, lazy and even disdainful.

About the sex, it's hard to say. In my gameplay, she really likes blowjobs, in a way that if she could, she would have her mouth on my lap all the time. I let it in the first time, but in the second time, when she does RP being a student, I claimed her pussy and she said that I should be cautious. That counts to Nicole over Chloe, because even being reticent because of her family, she loves to take a dick and it's pretty insatiable - like fucking a whole night non-stop, before the hospital scenes.
smokebox Eerie Entity Mormont

from what we seen in the cliffhanger what do you think is going to happen

1. Beeman loses his life at the hands of the father
2. Beeman loses his career and his wife at the hands of the main character
3. the game will turn into a harem game and Chloe the nerd friend Beemans wife will Join Nicole in being the main characters girl

everyone knows Nicole is best girl and Chole is just a plot girl to get to Nicole based her like getting nailed by Beeman but hates her boyfriend going to rough shes such broken character

screenshot0007.png
screenshot0021.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

3. the game will turn into a harem game and Chloe the nerd friend Beemans wife will Join Nicole in being the main characters girl

everyone knows Nicole is best girl and Chole is just a plot girl to get to Nicole based her like getting nailed by Beeman but hates her boyfriend going to rough shes such broken character

View attachment 345405
View attachment 345402
The preview pictures are confusing as hell I'm starting to think that Chloe has just walked in on a random couple and not actually the MC and Nicole as much as I'd like to see this become a harem game I can't see it plus Marilyn is messing around with us she wants Nicole just as much as the MC does.

My only interest with Chloe is keeping her away from Beeman we don't share our girls here even if it is Chloe. I'd imagine Abigail Beemans wife will seek us out for some comfort and it will be up to us if we wish to pursue that but that could have negative results with Nicole and Chloe unless we can talk them into sharing.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018

I am willing to cuck beeman because he is a bastard and i hate him, and also because nurse Abi is a very hot milf, so far i done all the cam shows with Marilyn and she kept her hands to herselft and didn't bother Nicole, if Chloe just leave the MC instead of go fuck that Boar, that is something i can tolerate, the main go is Nicole ,in the end it all gonna to deppend on what SHE wants

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The preview pictures are confusing as hell I'm starting to think that Chloe has just walked in on a random couple and not actually the MC and Nicole as much as I'd like to see this become a harem game I can't see it plus Marilyn is messing around with us she wants Nicole just as much as the MC does.

My only interest with Chloe is keeping her away from Beeman we don't share our girls here even if it is Chloe. I'd imagine Abigail Beemans wife will seek us out for some comfort and it will be up to us if we wish to pursue that but that could have negative results with Nicole and Chloe unless we can talk them into sharing.
Mytez

i have a save where Marilyn gives Nicole a stealthy tickle at the prom i hope in the future that there will be an option where you dont have to have a negative relationship with Marilyn and you can share Nicole with Marilyn although its been stated that Nicole isnt a lesbian so that might not happen

of course like always it should be optional for other people who arent into that content

who knows maybe we can cuck that asshole from her past :devilish:

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
who knows maybe we can cuck that asshole from her past :devilish:
Will he trouble us again? last time I recall I knocked him on his ass but yeah the dude has a ponytail he deserves to be cucked for the rest of his life
I actually stopped playing my Marilyn save when she told me she wanted Nicole. I'm not going to help her take the main LI from me, Nicole is the whole point of the game.
This is my reason also should we be acting any different because she is female? No chance she is a rival why couldn't it be Chloe she was interested in :LOL:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I actually stopped playing my Marilyn save when she told me she wanted Nicole. I'm not going to help her take the main LI from me, Nicole is the whole point of the game.
But you are not helping her taking Nicole away from MC,the only thing she can take is the visions, pretty much some leftovers , playing that way she never touched Nicole in the party in my game, the moment she make a move on Nicole i make the MC stop seeing her. Edit= Marilyn like to sniff panties, and has a crush on someone who doesn't give a fuck about her,does that remind you of someone? she is the poor and female version of Tybalt she deserves to be cucked for life

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Maybe that image is part of a dream of Nicole where he is excited again by her (maybe product of the remorses for her affair with MC comes back after her fuck at her daughter's school), or surely it is a moment of John with his secretary Sylvia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes