Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I had no probs down loading on NOPY (8mins). Some of you guys should invest a bit as games are not going to get smaller. I have two external 1tr drives so plenty of space.
Great story continues. Thanks.:)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
How can you change the name of the MC mid way through the game? Can I do it in the config file? If someone could guide me that would be appreciated. Using someone else's save and want to keep my MC's name.

wutang5508

Jul 10, 2017
How can you change the name of the MC mid way through the game? Can I do it in the config file? If someone could guide me that would be appreciated. Using someone else's save and want to keep my MC's name.
Try something like
name = u'NAMEHERE'

May 4, 2017
I'm gonna go out and call it. If you keep cumming inside the pregnancy will be confirmed at the end of the next update.
This is just my opinion tho.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
For those that cannot wait - I've compressed using 80% quality and unren and added the 100% Transparent goodness. Please place this onto the better used file sharing systems as I cannot keep the link active for long, and do not know how Onedrive will react with multiple access just like Googledrive does.

Good game so far.
152Mb zipped and 207Mb extraced.
Win : - - - -
TY

Jul 18, 2017
For those that cannot wait - I've compressed using 80% quality and unren and added the 100% Transparent goodness. Please place this onto the better used file sharing systems as I cannot keep the link active for long, and do not know how Onedrive will react with multiple access just like Googledrive does.

Good game so far.
152Mb zipped and 207Mb extraced.
Win : - - - -
Thanks for try, but with your version i kinda have only gray images in the new content. The other compressed version i downloaded a few minutes ago from playb0y44 works fine. Don't know whats the big difference between the two versions, both seems to be WEBP images with PNG extension.

wutang5508

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for try, but with your version i kinda have only gray images in the new content. The other compressed version i downloaded a few minutes ago from playb0y44 works fine. Don't know whats the big difference between the two versions, both seems to be WEBP images with PNG extension.
Yeah, no idea what that is. I'm using cwebp 1.0.2 and have not seen any issues other than when i had an older webp viewer software installed.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes