DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Schweet.

To be honest, I'm not sure why Chloe would be able to trump Nicole. But each to their own I guess. I'm sure at some point I will run through a Chloe playthrough just to see what happens, but compared to Nicole? No contest.

On another note, and I am being serious here, thanks for the very elegant spoilers, gents. The anticipation to run though the latest version is gathering steam. Curse you, reasonable work hours!!

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Nothing can top Nicole. I love the fact that she's still reluctant with all this affair after all the fucking and lovin.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I call it big time when I mentioned that when Chloe saw the couple fucking that it wouldn't be Nicole and the Main character. So glad that was the case as well cause otherwise it would have totally killed the vibe of the game.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
stupid minigame at start.wtf.deleted game
I almost never open my mouth when I don't like something, but Enough is enough.
5GB Download. THEN. . . .
Every time I start on this game I hit that freaking minigame trying to sneak past the mother in the hall and delete the game.
What a REALLY REALLY STUPID way to mess up a game.
5GB of Download, Deleted again.
What a colossal waste of a person's effort to build a game that makes people not want to play it from the very beginning.

RED

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just found this game and 4.94gb is quite a lot for a Ren'py game. Is this game really big or just full of badly compressed images?

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
That's actually pretty genius.

Stick a mini game at the start and it instantly filters the players.

It's like an IQ test for gaming.

I love it.
Guess anything that limits your audience and exposure would be a measure of success for a publisher.
Small audience = success.
Excellent example of critical thinking skills.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Guess anything that limits your audience and exposure would be a measure of success for a publisher.
There are certain people anybody can live without.

If pressing buttons is too much for them and causes them to whine or rage then it saves future complications when big words are used

That mini-game is super easy too, all you need to do is spam click it.
That's the problem, it IS simple.

As mini games go it's basic as sin.

If that's the kind of thing someone is going to whine about then they are going to whine over damn near everything. You start catering to those and it never ends.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I haven't played since episode three and have praised this game in another topic but yeah it now being nearly 5GB is pretty ridiculous.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I like how you try to portray your "issue" like it's a massive game breaking deal. Out of everyone who has tried this VN, you're probably one of the few, if not the only one with this issue.

If you can't navigate a simple mini-game when figuratively over 99% of other players did, that is not the fault of the dev. I wonder who the fault actually lies on. I'll give you a chance to answer that one. It should be pretty simple if you use actual critical thinking skills.

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
From glancing through the most recent pages of this thread, this title seems to be worth the download and try. I'll give it some time later this week. Thanks for sharing!

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, so I've played an early play before trying the walkthrough. Chloe's scenes are still bad, while Nicole's scenes are still good. John... what the hell is John's work anyway? Historian my ass!

Also Abi's story is so tragic, I feel bad for her. She will be just a friend, it seems. Also she isn't the same person as Marilyn, and I thought it were. They don't even seem related.

Also, where the fucking are the MC's parents anyway? It's that a mastermind plan from John? Or even from Marilyn? Everything is weird so far...

Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes