Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I cant believe some people feel like Chloe is ugly bet your girl if you even have one looks as good as she does
Chloe could be beautiful if the models were right. From her first appearance she looks like an underpumped balloon that was pressed.
Frankly all other models are ok but her, as if the author wanted us to say "hey, why do I have to go on with this one when she has a beautiful mother who is craving me?".
I wish there was a dialog with the mother like "That's great I was just looking for an opportunity to ditch that piece of crap. Where do I sign?"

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Chloe could be beautiful if the models were right. From her first appearance she looks like an underpumped balloon that was pressed.
Frankly all other models are ok but her, as if the author wanted us to say "hey, why do I have to go on with this one when she has a beautiful mother who is craving me?".
I wish there was a dialog with the mother like "That's great I was just looking for an opportunity to ditch that piece of crap. Where do I sign?"
Considering that most of the facial qualities of Chloe's genetics seems to have come from John.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
First time trying the game, liking it so far. I'm gonna start working on doing some proofreading for it in my spare time. I'm going to try to get in touch with the dev, does anyone know if he/she/they come to these forums? If I can't get in touch with them I'll just release the proofread files as a mod here.
If you can make any sense of all sentences you're a god!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean, it's definitely not the worst out there, but I highly doubt it has ever been proofread by a native English speaker.
You are making it sound like it's incoherent but it's not a few typing errors give or take. Here I thought it was something serious judging by these posts.

Reactions: TripleZ

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So Marilyn is making Chloe act like a hoe with beeman?

That fucking figures cause there is no narrative reason you can provide as to why she somehow can't handle MC's cock when she handling something bigger way easier.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Also chloe isn't ugly... She is a shit girlfriend on either playthrough but come on now, she ain't ugly, she definitely ain't her mom tho..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Also in the NTR playthrough, she slaps MC after he FINALLY confronts her about being a shit girlfriend and her fucking beeman.... Then she cries and runs too beeman... HA..

And they have a conversation about Beeman hurting MC? Honestly... lol Can't wait for the next update... Might even play NTR first just to see where this goes..

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
what the heck? the progress with both Nicole and Chloe was perfect, and all of a sudden MC becomes a professional the rapist... no wonder John wants him to work for his company

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You are making it sound like it's incoherent but it's not a few typing errors give or take. Here I thought it was something serious judging by these posts.
I never said it was incoherent at all. In fact in one of my first posts I said it was readable. It's one of those games that doesn't really have any big grammatical problems, but there are a lot of little things, that for me personally, add up.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes