TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I haven't played since episode three and have praised this game in another topic but yeah it now being nearly 5GB is pretty ridiculous.
Tbh it's worth every GB.
It's avoidable just don't ignore or let Chloe down and you'll be fine
NTR is avoidable, you just have to be careful how much you ignore/decline doing stuff with Chloe. What (I assume) that user meant by saying it was canon was that they consider it to be canon, so basically headcanon (meaning that they consider the path where Chloe cheats on you to be the true path in their mind, even though there is no true path in the game, as it's very choice dependent).
I just console hacked that shit out of my game and don't have to worry about getting cucked.
All women are belong to me. :sneaky: A cookie if you get the reference.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Tbh it's worth every GB.

I just console hacked that shit out of my game and don't have to worry about getting cucked.
Man I played NTR route although I'm not fan of NTR... I don't mind about chloe maybe because her design is not attractive... Beside she want you to treat her softly... But like being treated roughly by beeman... Damn and that's why I stayed with NTR route.... At least got the gamer girl

Reactions: Mormont

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You are clearly a person of good taste and culture. Chloe isn't even great compared to the other girls, but that doesn't mean I am going to abandon her to nasty ass Beeman.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Man I played NTR route although I'm not fan of NTR... I don't mind about chloe maybe because her design is not attractive... Beside she want you to treat her softly... But like being treated roughly by beeman... Damn and that's why I stayed with NTR route.... At least got the gamer girl
It made even less sense in this latest update the scene where Chloe checks in on the MC in the spare room she struggles to take his dick after she cums yet on the NTR route she takes it like a pro

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
You are clearly a person of good taste and culture. Chloe isn't even great compared to the other girls, but that doesn't mean I am going to abandon her to nasty ass Beeman.
I Just look at your favourite girl... You like redhead? Cause most of the girl are redhead

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
It made even less sense in this latest update the scene where Chloe checks in on the MC in the spare room she struggles to take his dick after she cums yet on the NTR route she takes it like a pro
Can't argue more than that in NTR path suddenly she becomes a pro... Like to be treated roughly and let beeman cuminside.... Maybe that's the price for playing NTR routr... To make people feel anxious seeing how beeman and chloe react...

Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes