Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask am I the only person here who doesn't Hate Chloe? I mean sure the writing for her NTR path was messed up and she doesn't have the looks of her mother but seriously the only way she does NTR you is if you make the choices to make her do so. If she was like her dad who from what we see is willing cheating on Nicole without the player influence it would be one thing, but in this case it isn't.

But on another note. if I had to guess there might very well be a possible path with Abi as well. I mean if you choose said route she does seem like she is somewhat ok with you flirting with her as well as touching her during the ride, and if this is the case... I might just make a separate save file just to see where it leads, but even so Nicole still hates #1 in my eyes.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I have to ask am I the only person here who doesn't Hate Chloe? I mean sure the writing for her NTR path was messed up and she doesn't have the looks of her mother but seriously the only way she does NTR you is if you make the choices to make her do so. If she was like her dad who from what we see is willing cheating on Nicole without the player influence it would be one thing, but in this case it isn't.

But on another note. if I had to guess there might very well be a possible path with Abi as well. I mean if you choose said route she does seem like she is somewhat ok with you flirting with her as well as touching her during the ride, and if this is the case... I might just make a separate save file just to see where it leads, but even so Nicole still hates #1 in my eyes.
I dont hate Chloe at all. The other girls are just hotter and more interesting as characters.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont think most hate Chloe, they just dislike the inconsistencies between the Beeman/Non-Beeman route.

For example, in this update MC and her have sex but she makes him quit before he orgasms and finishes him with a handjob. He was too big for her despite being pretty normal sized, but she can somehow take Beeman who is huge while she gets fucked like a ragdoll. She doesn't get new anatomy on the different routes, if she can take Beeman she can take MC too. Its a plot hole.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Different route, different experiences just like in real life. On Beeman route, Maybe Chloe felt angry at MC or something like that that pushing her to want to do something she wouldn't even think of doing with the MC, thus born the pro Chloe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have to ask am I the only person here who doesn't Hate Chloe?
Don't hate her she is just in the shadow of her mother and that is nothing to be ashamed of, but I'd say Marilyn is worse she is quite the little schemer wanting to take Nicole away from us the only really hateful characters are really only Beeman and John they both upped their asshole game in this update.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe because Chloe prefers a suggar daddy type instead of a boy still smelling of his (or should i say her?) mother's milk.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously people, if NTR bothers you so much perhaps don't play a game with said tags? :unsure:

Nitpicking at it's worst there is nothing wrong with the English in fact this is the first time I've seen anyone actually complain about it. :rolleyes:
That was just a couch dev Mormont. Pay him no mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
The NTR isnt really avoidable... because you're stealing another mans wife, which in that case makes you the NTR'er (which is fuckin' hot) and not the NTR'ee (which is lame).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The NTR isnt really avoidable... because you're stealing another mans wife, which in that case makes you the NTR'er (which is fuckin' hot) and not the NTR'ee (which is lame).
The husband is already cheating on his wife and from what I see he looks as though he has his own harem at work. So if he did steal the wife it would be Netori. However with Chloe Beeman is doing the stealing so in this case it would be straight up Netorare.

Dark Cloud

Aug 22, 2018
Part of me thinks... okay, I can be okay with crazier and crazier stunts with Mrs. Heavens --- but I keep laughing at the whole birth control pill not taken today thang.... not how it works dude!!!!

Funny what I get hung up about....

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Didn't play the NTR Route and somehow felt bad for betraying chloe. :confused:

I have nothing against the other characters, but it seemed to me that chloe tried to get the relationship working.

€: I have no problem with Mr. Heaven, he seems to be an idiot, but he doesn't act against the mc.

Reactions: HangTuah
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes