Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I have to ask am I the only person here who doesn't Hate Chloe? I mean sure the writing for her NTR path was messed up and she doesn't have the looks of her mother but seriously the only way she does NTR you is if you make the choices to make her do so. If she was like her dad who from what we see is willing cheating on Nicole without the player influence it would be one thing, but in this case it isn't.

But on another note. if I had to guess there might very well be a possible path with Abi as well. I mean if you choose said route she does seem like she is somewhat ok with you flirting with her as well as touching her during the ride, and if this is the case... I might just make a separate save file just to see where it leads, but even so Nicole still hates #1 in my eyes.
I like Chloe and wanted path I could tell her mother to take flying leap and be honest with Chloe. Even her NTR path she was manipulated by teacher and I think others after MC left her emotionally vulnerable. I do not think the changes in her are natural but even if they were what MC did to her made it understandable. You want to blame anyone then that's all on MC and mother and I have suspicions about mother actually assisting teacher which real reason she tried interfere. There is an unknown link between Chloe's parents and Teacher that way beyond parent/teacher.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Young Nicole might just be one of the hottest female characters ever, right up there with Caroline from Milfy City.
You have very good taste their sir ;) however I think young Nicole would look better with her current glasses but she has certainly aged very well what a woman :love:

Reactions: Repuci

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
What do the Plus Versions usually have that the regular versions don't? :unsure:
A gallery of screenshots. However, OrbOrigin developed in his old short games that the plus/patron version has some options more than the public version. For example, in his first game with his current style, it focused on a gym. There were two girls: the receptionist and a client. You could fuck the client but only the receptionist if you had the patron version.

In principle it seems that he has not done in AML, but who knows if he will do in any future part.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
A gallery of screenshots. However, OrbOrigin developed in his old short games that the plus/patron version has some options more than the public version. For example, in his first game with his current style, it focused on a gym. There were two girls: the receptionist and a client. You could fuck the client but only the receptionist if you had the patron version.

In principle it seems that he has not done in AML, but who knows if he will do in any future part.
Actually OrbOrigin has done the Plus version for AML and you can find the links in some of the posts (some persistent digging required ;-) ). I'm awaiting for Part 5 Plus version.

Reactions: redevil70

invman

Jan 23, 2018
Long time since I played the game and I can't seem to remember young Nicole can someone post a screen? Thanks

invman

Jan 23, 2018
Oh yeah Nicole starr, played the last version right away. How could I forget that story during the dance night? I guess dem boobs and ass distracted me for good

kirz

May 24, 2017
Is there any way to convert a save file from the Plus version to a save file for the normal version?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Is there any gallery mod ?
pretty simple paths and choices don see how it would help
unless there are some decisions that affect the story somehow
the mc already made one mistake after another again
cant keep his hand to himself agreed to work for john etc

Jun 30, 2017
i'm very cautious about John's company, seriously his company is full of female officer, look like he tired of Nicole and just keep her to keep his face and her ability as a housewife while he blow himself with other younger women

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
What´s the deal with the old savegames? I don´t get it from the thread, any help would be great, thx in advance. My last version was 3.3. I do copy the the old save-games into the new "games/saves" directory. When loading the old saves the games crashes right away... What is my mistake here?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes