jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
looks like for some reason the dev wants nicole pregnant
wont that screw up the game even more then it already is
Nicole deserves a child more attractive than Chloe (sorry Chloe), MC gotta do what MC gotta do.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Nicole deserves a child more attractive than Chloe (sorry Chloe), MC gotta do what MC gotta do.
but the husband screwed up life as it is will know that its not his
i wonder how he got rid of cleos ex boyfriends

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I'm trying to play that NTR route where Chloe and MC are still together (the one where you have to avoid Chloe but keep her happy). Seems like I can't get enough Avoid points due to the event on Day 2 not triggering. In a walkthrough it goes like this:

I remember seeing this scene before but in this current update (part 5) I'm unable to see it no matter what I try. Does anyone else have this problem or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
i dont think there is such a thing that was just made up

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i'm very cautious about John's company, seriously his company is full of female officer, look like he tired of Nicole and just keep her to keep his face and her ability as a housewife while he blow himself with other younger women
what do those women do for him that they dont quit or not allowed to
why are there no other male employers

Last edited:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Chloe deserves a sister and John deserves a son.
MC better get back to work.
Nicole got a twin boy and girl with MC. Only then chloe will get a sister and john got a son cause chloe cheating with beeman (NTR route) and John cheating with his secretary. That would be the best gift ever to give to chloe and john

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I'd go for harem. Everybody in, no one out. Yes, that includes Chloe, Abigail and Silvia. Hey, it's Heavens after all.
walk thought only go to part 4 but i playing part 5 and girlfriend she mind and body not corrupt it for that maybe in future update she will become more corrupt but she sadness is to much right now

Jun 6, 2018
Hello people,

Can anyone here tell me why I can't hide the writings while pressing "H" ?? "H" isn't working in game!!! Please help, anyone?

Thank you.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Beeman continues to be the worst character from this game. Even considering to "take care" of the MC? When that castle of cards will fall apart?

Also I'm pretty happy for being in the Non-NTR path, because even not being my intention at first (I've played the game before even know that it had NTR, hate this shit), I don't have to deal with Beeman's bullshit more than the necessary.

Also the dev really wants Nicole Pregnant... I think I should replay the last update cumming inside her all the times... :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Did it ever take this long for the plus version to arrive?

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Hello people,

Can anyone here tell me why I can't hide the writings while pressing "H" ?? "H" isn't working in game!!! Please help, anyone?

Thank you.
It doesn't work from the start of the game or it occurred while playing? If it's the last it happened to me too, i just reloaded an old save where it worked and voilà H and middle mouse button working:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seems like it. Too bad, i was making sure to not do it so that it didn't call attention to themselves. Anyway, game is still very hot even if the dev take away our choice in the mater. :confused::)

By the way, what the hell is wrong with Nicole's husband? The guy really has a sex cult/harem?

Did it ever take this long for the plus version to arrive?
What usually comes in a plus version?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes