Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I'm trying to play that NTR route where Chloe and MC are still together (the one where you have to avoid Chloe but keep her happy). Seems like I can't get enough Avoid points due to the event on Day 2 not triggering. In a walkthrough it goes like this:

I remember seeing this scene before but in this current update (part 5) I'm unable to see it no matter what I try. Does anyone else have this problem or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Worked for me. You have to miss bowling date for her to visit so you can send home I think.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
walk thought only go to part 4 but i playing part 5 and girlfriend she mind and body not corrupt it for that maybe in future update she will become more corrupt but she sadness is to much right now
Corrupt is wrong word and Chloe not really cheating as been controlled and her will suppressed if you go back you will notice she initiates nothing and even resists unless given a direct command though could get real ugly if she submits to commands from anyone. If you follow Marilyn path right way you realise more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT when i first played game I wasnt that impressed but after playing few paths and finally resorting to walkthrough characters and story made a lot more sense.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so pretty much 98% of the pictures are missing after the prom dance
start when cloe find two students fucking and then pretty much every scene is black with red text saying missing picture
with dialog working
saw it is still same release so no fix been added to main page

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's in the official walkthrough and I remember encountering that scene in previous updates, so that's definitely not made up.
The scene still exist.
Make sure you
1) Don't Agree to every other day
2)Don't help her with the Oven the first time

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Corrupt is wrong word and Chloe not really cheating as been controlled and her will suppressed if you go back you will notice she initiates nothing and even resists unless given a direct command though could get real ugly if she submits to commands from anyone. If you follow Marilyn path right way you realise more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait is this true? :oops:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting. I haven't given too much attention to Chloe other than to keep her a happy girlfriend. If Beeman is a magician like Marylin then it stands to reason to believe John is also one so instead of a sex cult I believe it would be more likely to say he has a harem mantained by magic powers. :unsure:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'm starting to wonder to what extent Marilyn has been influencing not only Chloe but also Nicole. Maybe Nicole's state of mind cleared the path for some domination, but she seems out of character quite fast, as soon as the MC starts being demanding towards her.
Maybe she had a little push too and Marilyn didn't miss her target all the time.

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Interesting. I haven't given too much attention to Chloe other than to keep her a happy girlfriend. If Beeman is a magician like Marylin then it stands to reason to believe John is also one so instead of a sex cult I believe it would be more likely to say he has a harem mantained by magic powers. :unsure:
I believe that John is just a power hungry dude using his power to grab and dominate women. He must be living the harem ending of another game :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is mentioned that Nicole never meet Marylin before, so i doubt it Marylin had the opprtunity to do it.

Also i believe Nicole was deprived of physical contact with her husband for several years (guess he lacked the stamina after spending the whole day with his harem) so she was already needy by the time the protagonist makes the deal with her. But i wouldn't be surprised if her Husband did something as a way to entice the MC to work for him. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes