christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
I dont think most hate Chloe, they just dislike the inconsistencies between the Beeman/Non-Beeman route.

For example, in this update MC and her have sex but she makes him quit before he orgasms and finishes him with a handjob. He was too big for her despite being pretty normal sized, but she can somehow take Beeman who is huge while she gets fucked like a ragdoll. She doesn't get new anatomy on the different routes, if she can take Beeman she can take MC too. Its a plot hole.
The fact that she can take Bee's giant cock but can't take MC's... it's not a plot hole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
So when is the inevitable divorce between that joke of a marriage between john and nicole
which chapter are we using to end that joke or is it going to continue dragging on
nicole cant be that naive even after the things she has seen with her own eyes.
i cant wait for that joke of a marriage to be over i dont see any other way
and why is he bringing his work at home to keep a closer eye on nicole
when is the next version by the way

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I have to ask am I the only person here who doesn't Hate Chloe? I mean sure the writing for her NTR path was messed up and she doesn't have the looks of her mother but seriously the only way she does NTR you is if you make the choices to make her do so. If she was like her dad who from what we see is willing cheating on Nicole without the player influence it would be one thing, but in this case it isn't.

But on another note. if I had to guess there might very well be a possible path with Abi as well. I mean if you choose said route she does seem like she is somewhat ok with you flirting with her as well as touching her during the ride, and if this is the case... I might just make a separate save file just to see where it leads, but even so Nicole still hates #1 in my eyes.
I never hated her, it's just that personally I have zero interest her. She can keep on having sex with that fat balding married high school teacher all she wants.

Marlyin on the other hand I absolutely hate.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I never hated her, it's just that personally I have zero interest her. She can keep on having sex with that fat balding married high school teacher all she wants.

Marlyin on the other hand I absolutely hate.
and why would she want anything to do with bigfoot
is it to give his boyfriend a passing grade dont be ridiculous

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
There are games that shatter the mold (i.e. being a DIK), then you have games that perfect it. This is that game. Perfect storytelling. Young Nicole might just be one of the hottest female characters ever, right up there with Caroline from Milfy City. I love the direction the game is going. I was worried for a while that the content would thin out after the dance but it looks like it's building up steam again. Greatly looking forward to future updates :)

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
and why would she want anything to do with bigfoot
is it to give his boyfriend a passing grade dont be ridiculous
Sorry but I have absolutely no idea what your trying to say? Seriously read what you said there out loud, and see if there is anything coherent in that?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes