Apr 30, 2018
Sad to hear about your dad. You should take all the time you need to get things right. I hope you pick up the game again once you feel up to it because it was getting really good!

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
My condolonces for you OrbOrigin I send you a lot of support to you and your family ,take the time that you need and return with a smile and a lot of ideas.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Honestly, best thing you could do is put your head down and work right on through it. No doubt you need the cash and disrupting the norm will just make it worse. Better to stay busy.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
No need to be friend, it's just common sense when you experienced yourself such situation... Money is ALWAYS needed, and whatever problem you encounter in your life, adding money problems on it is always a bad thing.
Also, staying at home to "handle" the problem is also a bad idea: usually, it drives you directly to severe depression. You need something to avoid the problem at least few hours per day, and work is often a good way to do so (and on side-effect, it avoids the first problem, too...).
Finally, keeping a (quite) usual "norm" in your life also helps to avoid depression: this routine helps you to see that your life is not totally messed up and that some elements are still stable. Good for mental stability...
Yep, my mom died when I was 17, dwelling on it only made it worse. I didnt even begin to get over it until I went back into my routine

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
If you cannot summon the decency to either be kind or alternatively to keep your yap shut when someone loses a loved one, then on behalf of all of us here at f95zone, go away.

Let me know if you need a hand finding the door.

khann

Jan 10, 2018
Came here to look for a release date, this is so sad, my condolences
Take the time you need, we will be right here waiting for you and Nicole

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Funny, there are still line where the MC calls Nicole M-Mom... I learned it when I made my on patch...

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes