M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Feel sorry for Dave ... My condolences with him...... But he should not have a put a HOLD tag on this game .... it feels like it's future sign of ABBONDEND....
Please continue this game! This game is wonderful, i hope this game can continue update
Continue please! We (I) need more! This is good soap opera, man. I never even fapped to this. Play solely for the story, damn. God, Nicole so hot, I love when she so stern at beginning then mellowed out.
Maybe another love and submission :cry:
Yep the same as "The Coceter Chronicles"
His dad died and all you guys can think about is more free content for yourselves. Get a grip and have some respect.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

How Things Are...

Hey there everyone, it's been quite awhile since my last post and I hope everyone is doing great.
Me? It has been dark for the last weeks but I guess I am doing well. Despite this dark time, I have been reading every single comment you all left behind. It makes me happy when I read your kind words. Every comment sparks a small bit of strength in me to continue and for that I cannot thank you enough.

Don't worry, the game will not be abandoned. I wish to never stop and will continue to work on A Mother's Love as soon as I can. I may still be gone for awhile but I will continue to pause the monthly billing so no one gets charged.
Once again, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
What a champ. What a trooper. Looking forward to more of your work, man. And I sincerely hope you get well soon and some light shine on your path and lift you off the dark place life has thrown you into. Those things happen, and know that through your work you found people that sincerely wish the best for you. Cheers.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli
D

Deleted member 1273790

honestly i am very happy that OrbOrigin is fine. he made a very remarkable game with a very interesting storyline and didn't like to postpone the release date (unless there was something he couldn't leave) he was very worthy of support, in my opinion he was very worthy of getting 1000/2000 patrons for their consistency in making this game and he deserves a team that is far more solid than before.

get well soon bro, i miss you and nicole.. hehe.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
While I do very much love the game, please do take time to be with your family. I, unfortunately know the pain of losing a parent earlier this year as well and is still hurts. Take the time to work through it and draw strength from your friends and family. You'll know when it's time to come back. Stay strong and best wishes.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes