Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I just finished the game a moment ago and I've been playing it for a couple of days. My question is not only about the update but about the developer, I read some comment about "staying strong" and such, but I don't know how back must I check to know what happened, so...that's what I'm asking, what happened?

I think I also read that if anything maybe the updates or progress for the development of the update might resume next year?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master Tlaloc

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I just finished the game a moment ago and I've been playing it for a couple of days. My question is not only about the update but about the developer, I read some comment about "staying strong" and such, but I don't know how back must I check to know what happened, so...that's what I'm asking, what happened?

I think I also read that if anything maybe the updates or progress for the development of the update might resume next year?
He will be back when he gets back he's had a death in his family so be patient

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
He will be back when he gets back he's had a death in his family so be patient
Oh ok, I didn't know, :( I'm very sorry about that and I add my condolences to the rest for his lost. And yes, I'm definitely patient and may he takes all the time that he needs, I just wanted to get in the loop of the nature of how things are because I just started to play the game a couple of days ago and I just finished it a few minutes ago. Thank you for letting me know.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone Tell Me When Is Next Update Come I'm Waiting For Next Episode
when the devs feel like he is ready to come back and start making updates again, the guy has lost a dear to him, so the least we can do is show him support in these dark times and stop being selfish......we all miss the game but family comes first ...so pls be patient and show some support to the dev...he needs it

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
when the devs feel like he is ready to come back and start making updates again, the guy has lost a dear to him, so t
when the devs feel like he is ready to come back and start making updates again, the guy has lost a dear to him, so the least we can do is show him support in these dark times and stop being selfish......we all miss the game but family comes first ...so pls be patient and show some support to the dev...he needs it
Sorry to hear that. Sorry for your loss OrbOrigin. I know it hurts and some losses are irreplaceable. But hope you get over it.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
I'm sorry for the mourning that struck the life of the creator, i'm hope that developer can go back to developing his games.

P.s: In the first page of this thread there are two version of the game, FULL and PLUS, what's the most complete? the PLUS version?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes