Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
When playing this game I accidently imagined the MC to have the same voice as Todd from Breaking Bad and now I can't stop! Send Help!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
last part i remember i played ended upon getting caught by girlfriend. is this part continues after that....?
that was the update before the last one, so won't say anything, but yeah, the game has continued since she walked into the classroom.

Reactions: Ghostload

lostwish

Jun 25, 2019
that was the update before the last one, so won't say anything, but yeah, the game has continued since she walked into the classroom.
where i can find android version of the game? i mean after the last update of getting caught by girl friend

D

Deleted member 1481465

Fantastic game, loving it but the script needs some SERIOUS work by a native English speaker. It's written very intimately and all of the spelling mistakes, tenses and just basic structure is all very very distracting.

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019
In my game not work the kissing with mother part why? anybody have similar problem? it doesn't work in pc version and android neither somebody sam sugestion?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In my game not work the kissing with mother part why? anybody have similar problem? it doesn't work in pc version and android neither somebody sam sugestion?
I'm not quite sure I understand but if it's an in-game problem you are having a problem with there is a walkthrough on the first page that may help you.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes