Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When mother teach the son how to do
whatever I choose tells me that I did something wrong and game end i followed the walktrough exactly even so!
please forgive me for my english but is not my native language.
Is this near the start of the game? when she wants you to stay away from her daughter Chloe?

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019
Is this near the start of the game? when she wants you to stay away from her daughter Chloe?
She ofer him just once to teach kissing, after have sex with massage girl and talk with redhed receptionist and return to mom after when he complains that he never kissed a girl mom ofer him to teach him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She ofer him just once to teach kissing, after have sex with massage girl and talk with redhed receptionist and return to mom after when he complains that he never kissed a girl mom ofer him to teach him.
Are you sure you have the right game? The MC in this is already experienced.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The game isn't dead, the dev is dealing with a death in the family so he took a break. He'll probably make another post soon around Christmas, as he did on Halloween and Thanksgiving.
I sure hope so, I know that it hurts, I've been through it myself, but at one point in life, you have to turn the page, cause, like it or not, life goes on. I'm not being mean or selfish or any of that, it's just the way it is, you don't want to sink into that hole, trust me ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
yay the next game dead :rolleyes:
more and more games are only made with a few updates and then end or you have to wait several months for an update or even a year only to find out that there is only a 5 minute update after such a long time is getting worse
You do know you could have just checked the previous page for that info it's very much alive and will get updated next month all the info is there.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You do know you could have just checked the previous page for that info it's very much alive and will get updated next month all the info is there.
Dude, you've been on site for a year. You should know by now that most of the people here don't have the mental capacity to look for anything.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dude, you've been on site for a year. You should know by now that most of the people here don't have the mental capacity to look for anything.
Yeah, I get that but to just look on the previous page is not hard work although I guess it is for some, or hell dare I even mention the search function :LOL:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah, I get that but to just look on the previous page is not hard work although I guess it is for some, or hell dare I even mention the search function :LOL:
I've had to tell so many people of the mystical search function that i just keep it to "search bar top right, use it." because I cbf being nice about it at this point.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Well, to be fair there are 157 pages, should someone read the entirety of the thread before they can ask a question?
Im saying use the search bar, you egg mcmuffin. It searches for keywords, if those keywords aren't in a comment it doesn't show. It can turn a 150 page thread into 2. This number only gets inflated by people spamming "HoW dO i Do ThInG?" over and over without even looking at the page they are currently posting to.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes