dante7598

Apr 8, 2018

Merry Christmas !
Happy Holidays Everyone!
It is the time of the year for toys and cheers, personally my favorite holiday. I am wishing you all a blessing day and I hope you are having a jolly time with your families and loved ones.
I am very aware of everyone's concern about A Mother's Love's comeback. And as promised the game will be returning in the next month. But today is not about my game, I'll have the information about the release date on Sunday, December Twenty ninth [29th].
I hope you all enjoy today's Christmas photo of Nicole Heavens :)
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Like usual, see you soon.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys, people already asked the questions but I didn't find any answer about Marilyn points and how to be friendly with her... I tried several combination to get her to invite me at her house but I can't seem to find the right one.....
Does someone know ? :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hey guys, people already asked the questions but I didn't find any answer about Marilyn points and how to be friendly with her... I tried several combination to get her to invite me at her house but I can't seem to find the right one.....
Does someone know ? :)
Watch the walkthrough

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Watch the walkthrough
Well that's part of my problem, I looked the walkthrough but the first time Marilyn points are mentionned, it's way past the part where she invite us and we can discover her "secret"....
The only thing I can see is refusing the bowling date to spend the afternoon with Marilyn ; is that it or am I being on a Beeman level of stupidity ? :D

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How does ntr works on this game? And what is the difference between the normal game and the plus one?
Your gf gets fucked by your teacher. If you want to avoid it just don't be a dick to your gf. Now if you want it just be a dick to her and that's about it. For the plus thing, I think it has a gallery or something.

Reactions: Skads

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Your gf gets fucked by your teacher. If you want to avoid it just don't be a dick to your gf. Now if you want it just be a dick to her and that's about it. For the plus thing, I think it has a gallery or something.
So it is pretty avoidable right? So if I'm nice to the gf I can have the mother and her right?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
How does ntr works on this game? And what is the difference between the normal game and the plus one?
In general there are three main routes: the non-NTR route, the NTR route where Chloe is still the girlfriend of the MC, and the NTR route where Chloe is no longer the girlfriend of MC (although her parents still believe that). If you don't want any of the NTR routes, you have to be good with Chloe before day 6. And on all routes, MC always gets fuck her mother: Nicole (at the latest, you will achieve it on the great night of day 9).

The only difference from the normal and plus versions is that in the plus version there is an additional gallery of images with the different girls, but nothing more. However, if I remember correctly, in any of his previous games, OrbOrigin made more differences between normal and plus versions, making the plus the only version that unlocked some scenes, but he hasn't done that in this game. At least for now.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
NewEndingMenu.jpg

Greetings, everyone, and welcome back to A Mother's Love. Sorry that I have been taking a very long time to get back to this project of mines. I am happy to give you guys good news.

Before that, I will like to talk about the future system of my game. As you all know, I have two versions of A Mother's Love, one for five dollars and below, regular; and ten dollars and above, PLUS. When I first made the game files I was not aware of the Saving ID each game carried - I made them both different. The problem is that you will have to start over each time when you transfer between the two game versions; PLUS to regular, and regular to PLUS.

My plan is to bring a Chapter Selection system with a different Saving ID. By using a new Saving ID, everyone can switch from regular to PLUS and carry over the same saving files; however, everyone will have to start over. Thanks to the Chapter Selection system, you can pick what part you left off on. All you need to do is answer multiple choices from the story which led up to your current spot.

Now the changes of the Chapter Selection might not come with this release. I also have many things planned for A Mother's Love so stay tuned and like usual, see you soon.

To go back to the good news, A Mother's Love Part Six [6] is coming out very soon!
Check out down below for new screenshots and information of the release!

NicoleAttempts7.jpg
DealDadPath_023.jpg
DealWelcome_006_2.jpg

The update is set to be release on January Twelfth [12th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on January Fifth [5th].

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 500371

Greetings, everyone, and welcome back to A Mother's Love. Sorry that I have been taking a very long time to get back to this project of mines. I am happy to give you guys good news.

Before that, I will like to talk about the future system of my game. As you all know, I have two versions of A Mother's Love, one for five dollars and below, regular; and ten dollars and above, PLUS. When I first made the game files I was not aware of the Saving ID each game carried - I made them both different. The problem is that you will have to start over each time when you transfer between the two game versions; PLUS to regular, and regular to PLUS.

My plan is to bring a Chapter Selection system with a different Saving ID. By using a new Saving ID, everyone can switch from regular to PLUS and carry over the same saving files; however, everyone will have to start over. Thanks to the Chapter Selection system, you can pick what part you left off on. All you need to do is answer multiple choices from the story which led up to your current spot.

Now the changes of the Chapter Selection might not come with this release. I also have many things planned for A Mother's Love so stay tuned and like usual, see you soon.

To go back to the good news, A Mother's Love Part Six [6] is coming out very soon!
Check out down below for new screenshots and information of the release!

View attachment 500374
View attachment 500376
View attachment 500377

The update is set to be release on January Twelfth [12th] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on January Fifth [5th].
Thank you so much for sharing Kingvlad and Welcome back Orborigin :)(y)

Is it now I should start to feel sorry for Nicole?:unsure: I haven't count how many guys/(girls) we are in this thread or over at patron but DAMN the goddess will get so MUCH "pleasured" (by us) that she will be sore for the rest of 2020 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes