• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on boinking the mom in the garage, can't have disgusting hairy dude banging my chick. Besides, I'll hopefully get to bang the mom in chapter 3.
That's what I was thinking. I'll easily delay the sex with Nicole if it means I don't have to deal with all the Chloe/Beeman stuff.

Hopefully the "playing both sides" doesn't blow up in our faces, or the Chloe/Beeman stuff isn't happening in the background of that route.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
has anyone gone a total devotion to Chloe and polite to mom route?...i'd assume the sex ramps up alot with Chloe and is hardly there at all with the mom that way.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
has anyone gone a total devotion to Chloe and polite to mom route?...i'd assume the sex ramps up alot with Chloe and is hardly there at all with the mom that way.
Just tried and the game doesn't really let you be nice to the mom

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why would she have sex with Beeman? That don't make an ounce of sense. I have a boyfriend but I'll fuck the teacher because reasons. lol
Does she at least break up with you first or just randomly falls on his dick the minute you're not looking?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Now to avoid seeing the deed... I thinks me make a MOD!
Wait they force you to watch her be a dumb whore? I had high praise for this game until I read the thread.:cry:
I did find it weird that when I went back and chose to "leave school early" the psychic cunt tells me she saw her hopping in Beemans car 20 minutes later. Like how? She showed no signs of being a cheating whore and now she fucking the teacher behind your back? lol

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Wait they force you to watch her be a dumb whore? I had high praise for this game until I read the thread.:cry:
I did find it weird that when I went back and chose to "leave school early" the psychic cunt tells me she saw her hopping in Beemans car 20 minutes later. Like how? She showed no signs of being a cheating whore and now she fucking the teacher behind your back? lol
Yes the game forces you to watch if you go that route, no option to bust them or to leave.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Now that I think about it when you first start playing wasn't her and Beeman being overly friendly/flirtatious? That would explain why he singles you out and treats you like shit. They probably have been together the whole time.
You being busy/ignoring her just gave her an opportunity to be with him. Which is why she quickly jumped on his dick the first chance she got. :cautious: Now I don't feel bad about molesting her mother.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why would she have sex with Beeman? That don't make an ounce of sense. I have a boyfriend but I'll fuck the teacher because reasons. lol
Does she at least break up with you first or just randomly falls on his dick the minute you're not looking?
If the teacher was attractive, i guess i could understand somewhat. But this dude isn't that. My assumption is she got with him for "extra credit", potentially to help her pass her exams and that kind of stuff.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Here's what I wonder; is it possible to sort of like play the middle ground, trying to be good with both Nichole and Chloe, like, I would be as much a good boyfriend to Chloe as I can be, but still do my best to keep things good between her mom?
I very much would like to avoid the NTR but still get good with Nichole (obviously I'd miss the best scene in the garage though), be on both of their good side until I have to choose one or the other :p
I played the middle ground through the whole thing, doing every action Chole asked and was supper dominant with Nichole and got zero NTR, and both girls, so far, eating out of my hands, especially Nichole. Didn't get the sex scene in the garage, but willing to wait to see if there is a part three instead of having to see that man beasts have sex with the MC's girl.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Here's what I wonder; is it possible to sort of like play the middle ground, trying to be good with both Nichole and Chloe, like, I would be as much a good boyfriend to Chloe as I can be, but still do my best to keep things good between her mom?
I very much would like to avoid the NTR but still get good with Nichole (obviously I'd miss the best scene in the garage though), be on both of their good side until I have to choose one or the other :p
Thats kind of what im doing. Nice to Chloe and mostly dominate to the Nichole (but letting her cum and defending her too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I played the middle ground through the whole thing, doing every action Chole asked and was supper dominant with Nichole and got zero NTR, and both girls, so far, eating out of my hands, especially Nichole.
Yeah that's the route I took too, it's just that I know there's a certain scene in the garage you don't get without the NTR scene occurring, that's why I'm wondering whether or not, playing the middle ground, we'll get to a point where we're good with both girls (you know, even Nichole potentially finally falling for us) and have sex with them both, and only when the time comes, you must choose one, and you're never see NTR, basically getting all the best without getting any of the bad, so to speak :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thats kind of what im doing. Nice to Chloe and mostly dominate to the Nichole (but letting her cum and defending her too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed, it's mostly the NTR I want to avoid, and I'd rather not hurt either one of them, keep them both happy/satisfied until the end, choose which one you go for, plow her, oh happy days, the end, no NTR :p

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Serves me right for holding onto these and not releasing them when I finished these.

Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures (With the blessing from @Krull):

AML-Nicole-Alpha.gif AML-Marilyn-Alpha.gif AML-Chloe-Alpha.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/274335_AML-Nicole-Alpha.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/274334_AML-Marilyn-Alpha.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2019/03/274333_AML-Chloe-Alpha.gif
Krull's version (And standard-bearer of light :LOL:) .

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just go the make the deal with the Mom but still hang out with Chloe at every opportunity route. That's my preferred route, sex with Chloe and lot of BJ's from the mom.
Nah my interest in that slag is 0 after finding that out. If there was a route to totally break up with her, I would.

Reactions: Jubz
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes