Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
This removes the ntr?
No it removes the scenes so you don't see the deed but if you go down that pathway the ntr will still be there in the story but without the scenes.
If there's enough interest I could make it so where you break up with Chloe and have scene with Nicole in the garage and change the think about Chloe to pile drive her pussy! but it'd have to be more interest... like many many likes.

Reactions: marhen

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wow, how much content do I missed after seeing the image folder ... need a proper walkthrough for this game.

Reactions: Moisan4

thisisashley

Jan 2, 2019
anyone here hasppen to have a mothers love part 2 for android I got pc version but my saves I inported from android p1 doesn't work on p2 tnx

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the way i see it is...Chloe has been wanting to honk on Beeman for some time if she let him plow her porch that fucking fast..so she was totally unworthy of you anyways..even if you are a perverted bastard :p either the writer sucks..or he really wanted her to be a social retard right out of the gate..if thats the case..success..cause she REALLY sucks as a gf.(and yes..MC really sucks as a boyfriend..but being the protag..thats how it goes)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the way i see it is...Chloe has been wanting to honk on Beeman for some time if she let him plow her porch that fucking fast..so she was totally unworthy of you anyways..even if you are a perverted bastard :p either the writer sucks..or he really wanted her to be a social retard right out of the gate..if thats the case..success..cause she REALLY sucks as a gf.(and yes..MC really sucks as a boyfriend..but being the protag..thats how it goes)
When Rob is bashing a game, that's sign of it being bad

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
you can avoid cloe cheating on you if you play nice with her and go to her dates etc, the guys that are talking about ntr is because they rejected cloe all the time so what do they expect?

btw if those guys continue with the ntr they are never going to get much support, they may have some support from ntr lovers but if u check the best devs, all the games in the top dont have ntr in it.
I was being the perfect boyfriend never honoring the deal and the first time I picked "leave school early" when she wanted to walk to the store together she hops in beemans car right after I left. That's not adding up.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I was being the perfect boyfriend never honoring the deal and the first time I picked "leave school early" when she wanted to walk to the store together she hops in beemans car right after I left. That's not adding up.
thats weird i did not get that scene, i leave with her to the store right away. hmm so you did not acompany her to the store?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Do you think I have to be a soyboy to like this game?
Not really. If you dom the mother and keep the slut daughter happy, you can have both. That's the path I took. Since I know she fucking Beeman, I plan to replay and instead of being gentle I'll be rough with her when we have sex. :sneaky:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Lol, you choose not to go to the store with her and psychic cunt tells you what she did.
nope i did go with her. and i seriously hope if you are good to the gf she doenst cheat, if Orborigin do that forced ntr shit he can count off any support from many people....forcing fetishes is one of the most turn off for the people.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I don't know what the Dev is planning. I have one save where I have Chloe and Nicole, but maybe it leads to a possible game over if Chloe discovers Mc have an affair with her mother.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
i hope this greater than a wife and mother
oh wait i think it is at least we saw full naked grown woman without lower body censorship, and we don't have to wait in years to see her naked
You obviously don't get the point of that game(AWAM). Kindly take your moaning elsewhere.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes