leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Can someone tell me please
a) difference between plus version that is mentioned here and "normal" one?
b) it says that this update is 1-6. Is it mistake? Is this only part 6? Previous update (1-5) was 5gb and this one is less than 1gb and it is not compressed version

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
So let me get this straight : if you go after the mother your gf cheats on you and if you stay loyal to her you miss the action with the mom...am i getting this right?

for now at least you can continue too have a great relationship with your girlfriend and at the same time build relationship with the mother. Ntr is easy too avoid i play it without ntr, on the other hand the girlfriend is not the focus of the story its the mother, someone pointed it out what you need too do always if option is there do things with girlfriend, and in the beginning do not listen too the mother regarding the girlfriend, basically never ignore her and all is fine.

YONYKD

Apr 13, 2019
A Mother's Love [Part 6] [OrbOrigin] (962 mb rar pc source)
284 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
278 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
@Abhai ERROR

can not find Deal4/Deal4_Five_004.jpg. And this error can not be ignored.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for the sarcastic reply,very useful,if only there were more people like you...wait a minute..
The matter is more complicated.
In your opinion is sarcasm?? In my opinion it says it all, the game is really multi-threaded and ambiguous.
Finding many solutions yourself is a reward for playing.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkSithLord47

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Saves from V5 isn't working.
Saves are only compatible between the same client types.

IE 1-5 Plus version saves are only going to work on Chapter 6 Plus Version.
The one linked in the OP is the normal version not Plus Version. So you need to play on 1-5 Normal and your saves will load just fine.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes