gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'ChloeVisitN001.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ChloeVisitN001.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 3199, in script
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1192, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1409, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2190, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3098, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "H:\Wohoo\Notforu\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ChloeVisitN001.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
AMothersLovePt6 Part6
Mon Jan 06 10:48:21 2020

Reactions: Tsunami23

Stealth103

Mar 16, 2018
Seems to be a missing image after selecting imagine Nicole on the first day when Chloe is giving you a BJ. I started a new game with this version.

Found a workaround... Extract the archive.rpa file and copy the ChloeVisitN001.jpg and ChloeVisitN002.jpg files to the root directory of the images folder.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Love this game and the update but damn the excruciating part of this game is to wait and see when they'll tell each other that they love each other, or Nicole to the MC first or the MC to Nicole first, she has been more forward towards making out, and having wet dreams and enjoying it more, her subconscious is telling her something she is having problems to admit or tell the MC. I'll keep looking forward to the updates for that moment to happen. I'm in the non-NTR path so I don't what will happen with Chloe but my main focus is obviously Nicole.

It was difficult to choose the dates instead of "Nicole's payment" but I hope it works out further down the line because I don't know how many corruption points I have with Nicole and how the decisions of the date and the park at night will affect my game instead of having the corruption points from the "Nicole's payments" from this update. :unsure:
Good written (y)(y)(y)
For some time naming their meetings "Nicole's payment" has been a misunderstanding.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Patan

May 28, 2017
is the part 1-5 included? seems like the file is a lot smaller so.. I'm wondering if it is included or not
Yes it does include the part 1-5 as well. I think dev did some compression for images so that's why the file size is small

Reactions: komii1412
May 20, 2017
Saves are only compatible between the same client types.

IE 1-5 Plus version saves are only going to work on Chapter 6 Plus Version.
The one linked in the OP is the normal version not Plus Version. So you need to play on 1-5 Normal and your saves will load just fine.
Thanks ZTex

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Seems to be a missing image after selecting imagine Nicole on the first day when Chloe is giving you a BJ. I started a new game with this version.

Found a workaround... Extract the archive.rpy file and copy the ChloeVisitN001.jpg and ChloeVisitN002.jpg files to the root directory of the images folder.
Where do you find the archive.rpy file? I can only find an archive.rpa file.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes