Stealth103

Mar 16, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-6-orborigin.25146/post-2858019
how can this problem be solved ? I got it too and even i red some comments i still have no clue how to fix that
The image files are not referenced correctly in the game code. Extract the archive.rpa file using a utility such as RPA Extract, then copy the images in game\images\ChloeVisit (only need to copy ChloeVisitN001.jpg and ChloeVisitN002.jpg, but copying all of them should be fine too) to game\images then it will fix the errors since the images are located where the game is looking for them. Make sure you copy them and do not move them as I believe they're still referenced under that folder in certain places as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From what I hear she doesn't have a good side
I do, i'm usually really happy but certain things get on my not so ample tits.

People demanding android, mac and compressed versions. Some of the lovely people dwelling here take their spare time and do those for us yet some ignorant shit stains can't find it in them to type a simple please or thankyou.

Same with the demand for walkthroughs and saves like the one I had a small barny with here. If they can't take a second to type please why should anyone else take a few minutes to do what they want?

Manner are taught to children, they aren't difficult.

Then you get really stupid people that say the dumbest of things like one guy saying God of War 2018 was made by 6 people in 3 years.

Like those that go in RPGM threads to complain about RPGM or whatever other kink it shows before you click on the link.

My personal fave are those that go into threads to tell a bunch of strangers they won't be playing that game like anyone gives a Wombat's cumshot whether they are going to play or not.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Before this update I started the game from the beginning (not the first time). I changed my choices a bit.
Main thought - I don't want to continue my affair with GF but Mr. Beeman is such a nasty and disgusting guy
that I have to :LOL::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019
Is the update size worth the amount of time it took to get it out?
:rolleyes: The Dev explained very well his situation and it's not like he went on vacation to an island in the Caribbean. If you'd bother to read just a little, you wouldn't ask those pretended salty questions.

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
glad to see this game back and updated ;) can't wait to play
but one thing i've been noticing lately is ALOT of trouble with downloads from NOPY servers
many will come through fine but then others will start off saying 30min+ like in thie games case a sub 1gig file
then it climbs and climbs and climbs getting to 3-4hrs then stopping due to network error.
i can choose other servers and it downloads just fine so just wondering if maybe it's my path to the NOPY servers at times
or if others are getting that too?

anyways back to the download and time to restart and redo some choices it's fun to given a good story like this so far

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I do, i'm usually really happy but certain things get on my not so ample tits.

People demanding android, mac and compressed versions. Some of the lovely people dwelling here take their spare time and do those for us yet some ignorant shit stains can't find it in them to type a simple please or thankyou.

Same with the demand for walkthroughs and saves like the one I had a small barny with here. If they can't take a second to type please why should anyone else take a few minutes to do what they want?

Manner are taught to children, they aren't difficult.

Then you get really stupid people that say the dumbest of things like one guy saying God of War 2018 was made by 6 people in 3 years.

Like those that go in RPGM threads to complain about RPGM or whatever other kink it shows before you click on the link.

My personal fave are those that go into threads to tell a bunch of strangers they won't be playing that game like anyone gives a Wombat's cumshot whether they are going to play or not.

Gotta hand it to you, there was one thread where someone typed "android?" and I assumed the wrong thing and came off sounding like an asshole. I don't understand why typing a few extra words or letters is so time consuming.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes