monksims

Mar 17, 2019
In Ep6's classroom chat between MC and two classmates, the classmate talks about his uncle and says "He has a wife and a nephew back at home." Actually, this classmate is his uncle's nephew and the boy living at classmate's house is uncle's son.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
SPOILER ALERT!
So, after this release, during the game my thoughts were / are:
1. At the beginning I thought that those are really just hookers who were used by John to get his money back.
2. I think that John knows that MC is fucking Nicole (specially after that dream she had).
3. I think that John gave the key to "bribe" MC to cooperate.
4. I think he'll use MC to flirt with woman customers which held some properties in the city.
5. Those girls in the company had a messed up life (like Silvia got her parents divorced and noone else in the family, who would be interested in her life and help her), so they were easy victims for John to work as a agent-whores (?)

Besides, I see Abi asexual for me, so only "friendship" relationship, and when it comes to "Twitch girl", I don't like to be manipulated so no "actions taken". She's weird and I don't like it.

neshotah58

Dec 30, 2019
I get the following error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Deal4/Dea4_Five_004.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Deal4/Dea4_Five_004.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6715, in script
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1013, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3098, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Games\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Deal4/Dea4_Five_004.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
AMothersLovePt6 Part6
Mon Jan 06 19:55:16 2020
I haven't seen anyone else posting this, so not sure what it means. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: DRinWV

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
is it possible for his mom route in future update? and maybe lead to harem route as well
I dunno, for me this shouldn't be an incest game, there are plenty of those already. This game has clearly defined characters and goals, let's leave it that way.

What did suck though, was no ability to stop Nicole from getting new birth control and not being able to choose to creampie her in the last scene.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone tell me if you go the non-ntr Chloe route do you also get scenes with Nicole? Or do you need to go the ntr route to get all the Nicole scenes? Thanks!

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
anyone know what the viable for

(Abigial is willing to let you see her breast but only you've hanged out with Abigail after the dance and said positive things about her breast (Day Eleven)
If not, you'll leave without seeing her breast)???
cause i got both
-AbiKnowsMCFeelings
-FlirtedWithAbi

Ratles

Nov 22, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'ChloeVisitN001.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ChloeVisitN001.jpg'.
Tried DL from a diffrent Source but that didn't help.

It's Cloes Visit for MC being sick while imagine her Mother while she performs "Sleeping Aide"; near end of Day 2.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes