-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm happy to see Orb at things again. Obviously the most important thing is that Orb's doing well, but I must confess I was missing Nicole a lot. Really excited to see her again. :D

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
This is my First time playing this game and I want to say I love it i'm bias because I love Milf
but I remember this Dev OrbOrigin S/he make a lot of short so I can't wait for more update

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
on the walkthrough for episode 6 it says end of day go to hospital and dont end day goes home it should be the other way around end of day he goes home and sees his parents

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
on the walkthrough for episode 6 it says end of day go to hospital and dont end day goes home it should be the other way around end of day he goes home and sees his parents
nope before you "end" the day and go home to see your parents you can go to the hospital to see abbigail and after that go home and see your parents.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
also theres no mention of after the ice cream parlor theres a scene with beeman and chloe in a classroom its on the ntr not your girlfriend just saying i figured it should be added

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I am assuming there is two versions of this game? There is a variable i noticed in the dev console for abi sex yet there is no sex with her in the game. If there are 2 versions of the game does the other version ever get uploaded here? Just curious as to wether that veriable has been put n already for next version or if there are 2 versions and we are missing content

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am assuming there is two versions of this game....
perhaps it would be better to put that into "spoiler" ;)
there were two versions before - regular and plus, with no differences apart from an additional gallery images in the plus version (excluding saves incompability, which is something that should be resolved in this version?).
i doubt there planns for making two gameplay different versions, but that "abi-sex" variable is probably for future usage, which is something im certainly looking for to happen:p

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes