jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I actually think we will get Chloe and Nicole together, eventually. Obviously, Nicole already knows about MC being with them both so we just have to convince Chloe to get on board with it. Marilyn will probably play a role, she knows basically anything MC does so she can help to push Chloe in that direction.

John is in some shady stuff, whenever that gets found out MC will take his place.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So I had never (and will never) gone through NTR part of this before, but I unpacked the game to look for something and read through the scripts a bit.

I have to say I was surprised to find a game that is normally so well done falls into the same type of problem that a lot of NTR games follow. Chloe, the prudish girlfriend who almost clearly doesn't like sex, suddenly becomes a cockslut when it's the old fat teacher. In a complete break of character, she becomes someone else entirely when it's not you.

I'm glad I never bothered with that route, because it's trash.
It’s exactly why I despise NTR routes in games, majority of the time the female characters have a complete 180 turn in terms of personality which is just moronic. What also sucks is that the scenes are much steamier in the NTR route with that said female character. Example: “Chole” was prudish, boring and vanilla during her sex scenes with MC but somehow is a sex fiend with Beeman? Illogical.

Jubz

Nov 17, 2017
Lol. This game have pretty cliche netori and netorare routs. And you found out about it after 6 chapter...
Game have interesting "plot" about father's company and awesome milf with nice renders, but routs here typical ntr trash with spineless girls and 180 personalities.
"don't date my dauther!!!";
"then suck my cock!!!1";
"OK!".
for real?

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
It’s exactly why I despise NTR routes in games, majority of the time the female characters have a complete 180 turn in terms of personality which is just moronic. What also sucks is that the scenes are much steamier in the NTR route with that said female character. Example: “Chole” was prudish, boring and vanilla during her sex scenes with MC but somehow is a sex fiend with Beeman? Illogical.
Funny how she bitched about MC being "rough" during sex yet... let's Beeman go balls deep in her without a condom also.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Because it weighs less than 1gb there is less content?:confused:, it contains all the chapters from 1 to 6 or it is only part 6?

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
just use unren to unpack rpa (in attach),
MS batch file isn't going to run here. Essentially why I asked for your help.

Edit: after grabbing the one for linux and unpacking the rpa, I can see the correct file exists in images/ChloeVisit/ChloeVisitN001.jpg.
Game bug it is. Gonna try fixing it.

Edit2: bug was easy enough to pinpoint and fix (missing the /ChloeVisit/ subdir for the Fast sequence). I'd really like to fix the rpa without uncompressing though, which means at least one checksum to fix. Not too sure where it is and how to recompute it yet.

Edit3: success (had to recompile the rpyc and reinject it in the rpa as well).
The new archive is about as fat as the old one though, so won't upload it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
at least let mc have rough sex with chloe a couple of time

and put an additional sinister route, where i can pluck their nail 1/day

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Edit: after grabbing the one for linux and unpacking the rpa, I can see the correct file exists in images/ChloeVisit/ChloeVisitN001.jpg.

Edit2: bug was easy enough to pinpoint and fix (missing the /ChloeVisit/ subdir for the Fast sequence). I'd really like to fix the rpa without uncompressing though, which means at least one checksum to fix. Not too sure where it is and how to recompute it yet.

glad it worked for you bro(y)

Reactions: DJsona and vince638

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
i think its kinda fun how mc is struggling to get back cloe in ntr route in this sorta psy_fantasy act XD, marilyn was so fun and creepy at same time (1 of my favorite pg) as far i think we all love nicole , by the way its interesting see how work with jhon will be and oh yeah more interact with mc parent will be nice too
nice game !

Reactions: Triple OG

Maxinada

Aug 3, 2017

Same bug in non compressed version. Can u explain how to fix it? not so good with all that)
Tryed compresed version and downloading from a differend place,same bug.

Edit. I think i found a problem and solution.
So in file game/script.rpy in line 3189.
There is : show ChloeVisitNFast
Rename it show ChloeVisitN (or i think if u rename images ChloeVisitNFast001 it will do to,but don't tryed.)
And it worked,for me for sure. Will be looking if it would cause any future problems.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes